Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Loves express: Story of Two People

Loves express: story of two people

a part of “Loves express: Story of Two People”, a fictional universe by dimon lord.

this is a private roleplay between myself and TnevdaNai

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Loves express: Story of Two People”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Loves express: story of two people

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Loves express: story of two people"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImage

FEAR ME LOVE ME FOR I AM YOUR KING

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dimon lord
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Loves express: story of two people

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zerodagger on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:38 pm

Really basic? You didn't even write a word -_-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zerodagger
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:10 am

Ohmigosh! I'm in that RP!

So... why make another one? What's this one about?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:11 am

Hey Dimon~Finally~ ^_^
So I'll just use Keiko again, yea? :)
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:49 pm

TnevdaNai: yep thats what i am doing

FamishedPants: Angel wanted to do a three moth time gape and we did not wish to do that so we moved it over here.

ps my laptop is dead so i only have a few times a day when i can get on so sorry if im not being the fastest to reply (i might get that fixed in a week or two)

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:48 am

You wanna know what I always thought was funny?

I swear, my OC's perfect foil was Keiko. Compare them, they both have an interest in Tae-Kwon-Do and they both have scars they are self-concious about. XD

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:16 am

I was thinking that too. :P It's a wonder that Angel didn't make Zachary and Keiko a couple previously. There would've been so much kicking going on between the both of them. xD
But Yuji's optimism is a great contrast for Keiko's personality, so if that was what Angel had in mind, then I'd say she did a mighty fine job of matching the characters.

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:28 am

i have returned my busted laptop and a new one will be here in a week at latest so i will be able to do more then just drop in every now and then *yay*

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:15 am

YAY~ indeed~ ^_^ Can't wait until then~

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:59 am

I am back baby! there was serval problems that keeps me away but now im back and im here to stay (i hope)
Ill make the first post to get us started

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:47 am

>.<

Haven't checked the OOC for a while now. Just saw this. Welcome back Dimon~ ^_^ Will be waiting on that post then. x)

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:02 am

And the post never came....

How saddening - I was going to read. D:

Hello all! c:

Randomly checking old OOCs because...
I can? Yeah, that sounds about right. Hi TnevdaNai! Haven't seen you lately :c

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:28 am

6 days after you checked old OOC's, I checked old OOC's as well...
It's a bit saddening. :\
Just died like that, poof.
I sure hope dimon comes back or something.
And hi FamishedPants! Haven't seen you around either. :( I mish you?Kind of? xD

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!