Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Mind/Matter: Psychic Training

a part of “Mind/Matter: Psychic Training”, a fictional universe by VitaminHeart.

The APD Training Facility was founded to teach young people with the rare Psychic mutation to use their abilities for good. As new trainees arrive, they are going to have to hit the ground running.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mind/Matter: Psychic Training”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:14 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Mind/Matter: Psychic Training"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Mind/Matter: Psychic Training

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:03 pm

This is like Psychonauts! :D

I'd like to reserve a Path Female please!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:12 pm

Reserve down. =)

Psychonauts is a brilliant game btw. Haven't played it in a while.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:21 pm

Um, I don't know if I want to reserve a Secondary Path instructor or a Physical Training instructor. I wanted to make a character who was originally an Inspector in the Burglary Division, who for now is an instructor at the camp. He himself doesn't have any powers, but he has worked with people from the AP division many times before and has studied Paths deeply. He is very, I can't think of the word right now, but he is determined, and, patriotic for the lack of a better word. Especially determined to catch a certain jewel theft by the name of Kamen Diamonte.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SMinSC on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:23 pm

This seems like fun, can i reserve a path female, also?

SMinSC
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:28 pm

Physical Training would seem like a good place for him. That would probably cover both athletic activity, and practical lessons like combat, surviving difficult situations, disarming attackers etc, things that do not require powers.

---

Path reverse is down for you SMinSC.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SMinSC on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:08 pm

Alright, thanks :). I was wondering, how old should the recruits be, they should all be around the same age or so, right? If so, what ages were you thinking?

SMinSC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:12 pm

Recruits are taken in as they're discovered, though the facility is for the younger psychics. So, students will generally be somewhere between thirteen and twenty.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimas308 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:07 pm

Can I reserve a kinetic male?

ultimas308
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Sure, reserved for you.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:28 pm

Submitted a head instructor! I'll add in a picture once I have a few spare minutes.

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:49 pm

Just to let all the lovely folks on here know, I'll but putting up the first post within a couple of days. I stared a new job this week and am still getting into the swing of things.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!