Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

From Cats to Nekos

From Cat to Neko Remake

a part of “From Cats to Nekos”, a fictional universe by ceh12.

You ever wished your pet was human being somewhat of a best friend to you. Well five pets have been randomly changed into human-like people.(closed)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “From Cats to Nekos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: From Cat to Neko Remake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:51 am

Not just a ten year old girl sleeping on you, but waking up only to call you Master in probably the cutest voice she could manage.
Remember: If you use an A in "definitely", you're definitely an A-hole.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TornZero
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:09 am

(Find out next time on "My Cat Turned Into a Ten Year Old Girl!")

I LOVE this show!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:49 pm

I know about that they don't have to fall in love, but he's afraid of women...guess I can make him afraid of males then.

And I wanted JoJo to be young soo...idk
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul β™₯

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:04 pm

The next episode of "My Cat Turned Into a Ten Year Old Girl!" is showing now! Stay tuned for more after the break.

TornZero
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:19 pm

Rommy is such a dork. He has body issues. Poor guy! OMG!! All nekos are so CUTE!! <3

Lambie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Welp, I'll just stop complaining. Zodia, do you want me to post something first?

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:57 pm

Princess boy: you could just add the "except his master" to the fear of womens, and the age apperance, leave it as is.
Watch the show: "My Cat Turned Into a Ten Year Old Girl!"
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:59 pm

I just edited it. Where he's afraid of males except the male cat friends that he has. And yeah.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:00 pm

Please watch the show; we need the viewership. xD

TornZero
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:07 pm

@TornZero
I am watching the show ^-^

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:23 pm

I did post PrincessBoy so no worries.

Btw, is there a reason why the cats were made humans? I'd like to know who actually made them human lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:41 pm

I'd love to see any opinions we could get on "My Cat Turned Into a Ten Year Old Girl!" :D

(Also, Mint will be taking a short break while Darren's at work, the information will be continued when they become one again.)

WHERE DID EVERYONE GO? ._.

TornZero
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:37 am

yea! Where is everyone ._.

Lambie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:46 am

I was waiting for Christy but I think Ill post for Lambie's sake
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:14 am

Mucho gracias Ceh!

Lambie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:20 am

I'm posting today so I don't know o.o
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Soo sorry guys ! D: I'll post now..

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:53 am

So... uh... where'd Fencer and Chizzura go?

TornZero
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:31 am

Fencer is currently out of service try again later...
jokes aside I don't know why I haven't replied to this, I'll do it after get some sleep the next time something like this happen just PM me

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!