Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Minthill Home for the Troubled

Minthill Home for the Troubled

a part of “Minthill Home for the Troubled”, a fictional universe by ArhaHitomi888.

Four troubled patients are sent to a unique help facility, where they will learn to move on and learn how to walk through life with the help of two fantastic doctors, each other, and maybe a bit of love. (COMMITTED, AT LEAST SEMI-LITERATE RPERS)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Minthill Home for the Troubled”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Minthill Home for the Troubled

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:47 pm

Sure! We understand! Don't worry about it! :)
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:03 am

I have a question, is my character's bio okay? If not, could you tell me what's wrong with it so that I can fix it? ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cadounus on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:16 pm

Submitted an application for male doctor! Let me know!

Cadounus
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:30 pm

Everyone has been accepted and everyone is free to start! I'll be a bit before my character turns out since i'll get Marie out of the way first, but i'm looking forward to RPing with you all!!! :)

And through the course of this RP, please feel free to discuss things with us here in the OOC! Planning and scheming is great as long as it doesn't go overboard, and if you think it might, just run it by me. :)

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:43 pm

I know you needed a committed player, but it turns out that I'm not one of them. I wasn't expecting to be this busy with everything, I've gotten behind in all the other roleplays I'm in and I figured since I haven't posted yet, it was better not to post once or twice and then get behind again. I left the character up for "adoption", but no one has to even pay her any mind. I'm really sorry for wasting your time. :c
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:15 pm

Darn. :c We are very sad to see you go... But we understand. :) I hope everything clears itself up for you soon.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cadounus on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:40 pm

Is this still a go? Not much posting going on! :P

Cadounus
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Yeah, this is. I was waiting for some others to post, but since no one is, i think i'll go on and post as both Marie and Matthew. (BOTH Ms *screaming*)

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:00 am

Okay - I keep choppin'

It's time to post! :)

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:52 am

I'm gonna post now. :D Woooo!
Some girls dream about running away with Prince Charming.
I dream about running away with
The Doctor.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverGiveUp15 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:33 pm

May I reserve female patient 2?! :D

NeverGiveUp15
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:44 pm

Of course! But you have to be committed and active! We've been having problems with that recently. If you're active and committed, sure! No problem!

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!