Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

I'm in Love

I'm in Love

a part of “I'm in Love”, a fictional universe by PrincessBoy.

Sugar, cakes, and pies, oh my! Who was your first love? Did you make a mistake? Or are you guys still in love? Is is forbidden love? It's your fate.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I'm in Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

I'm in Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:58 pm

"I'm in Love"

I'm in Love
"Love is love, no matter where it comes from."
Sugar, cakes, and pies, oh my! Destiny & Fate is the most popular bakery in Seoul, South Korea that makes the most breathtaking and beautiful cakes you have ever seen! But, there are some mysteries to this bakery. They said that the two women who own the bakery are lovers and that a certain cake had brought them together. Though, no one has seen 'Destiny and Fate' together. Until three different couples come to this bakery in need of different cakes. Some couples are together, some of them are meeting for the first time. What would you do for your one and true love? Let's find out!
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: I'm in Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:11 pm

May I reserve "Singer"? :D Leon will post his bio ASAP tomorrow; Leon must go sleep now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Okie dokie, putting your name up now~

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:18 pm

May I reserve the model?
An artist is a neurotic who cures herself with art.

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:21 pm

Yep, I'll put your name up.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:02 pm

This is so cute! May I have the photographer?

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:04 pm

Thank you~! Yes you can~

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:26 am

I submitted my charrie ^^ I hope he's okay. Pardon for changing the layout of the form slightly, it was the only way I could make the pictures fit and look fairly decent.

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:35 am

Oh, I love him~! And I don't mind. ^^

I love Aika too~! She's adorable~

And now we need more people...XD

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Just in case if any one of you is interested, you can take up another character since no one wants the straight couple. :<

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:16 pm

I will take the nerd if no one else wants her.

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:32 pm

I'll let you have her~

And I'm about to lift TheBouquineuse's reserve, since her 24 hour mark is about to pass soon.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:15 pm

have you tried PM-ing her?

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Well, the rules do say 24 hour reservation. But when I was online this morning (around noon), she was online for a couple of hours and then went offline. So...yeah.

I tried being the nice one, but that was the reason why none of my rps are alive at the moment.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:14 pm

May I reserve Fate? I've never played a female character before, so this should be interesting xD I'll have her bio up tomorrow, if I'm allowed to play her ^^

Leon21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:19 pm

...I'm really sorry. I was online so I could start making my character, but then my mom came in and so I exited out without logging out (So it said that I was still online). It's just, my family only has one computer since mine broke and I can never get on till everyone else is asleep. Otherwise I would get in trouble because my mother doesn't really like me roleplaying because of the type of characters I play (Love her, but she's uncomfortable with some things). So, I suppose it may be a problem that I can only get on once a day. I swear that I would go on every night (I only didn't last night 'cause I have a toothache and the wonders of painkillers are running short, but I have a dentist appontment tomorrow, so it won't happen again)If it would be a problem, you can cancel my reservation if you need to. I'm sorry. I don't want to kill your RP... I'll still submit my character. But I won't have anything against you if you don't approve her. Kay? ^_^

*Gasp!* Edit! Once school starts, the day after tomorrow, I can spend my lunch in the library! It's what I did last year. That means that i can post twice a day! But what i said before still holds true. No hard feelings if you're not happy with me. I would understand.

Wow.... I type too much.

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:20 pm

Omb I didn't know I'm sorry! I had band today so I'm just now got home and didn't get to get back on last night. I love your character and shes lovely!

And Leon, your character needs to be Asian. Sorry. lD just this roleplay is strictly Asian :)) you can have where she has a non Asian name but id like for the face claims to be Asian.

Sorry for the horrible grammar, I'm on the kindle. lD

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:12 pm

It's alright, no need to be sorry ^_^ Stuff happens. And thank you!

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:06 pm

She's Indian, is that not Asian? Unless you mean east Asian? If that's what you mean, any suggestions for good face claims? The only people I can think of are Hizaki of Versailles and Mana of Moi Dix Mois, and neither of them are technically female xD The problems that come with only ever listening to male bands... XD

Leon21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:25 pm

Ahh, I meant like...Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Indonesian, Vietnamese...yeah. ^^; I can give you a list of girl Korean bands that I know and you can take your pick?

SNSD
f(x)
4MINUTE
2NE1

...Those are the ones I like. lD

And since you are taking up "Fate", the only character left is "Football".

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!