Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Supernatural Kind

The Supernatural Kind

a part of “The Supernatural Kind”, a fictional universe by Calvazara.

Hunting isn't just a job, its a way of life. (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Supernatural Kind”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Supernatural Kind

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Hey guys need to clear something up, Your posts are all great but Bill and Cassie aren't there, they are being held somewhere else by the demon, wait until master cherry posts next and you will see what I mean :)
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RacoonMoon() on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:45 pm

Really :0 ? Hector probably won't be able the search again until his arm is repaired anyway. I didn't think anything major would happen during that time but this changes things. I'm not complaining this just makes things more interesting. :)
You know after I write something I try to reread it every time to see if i'm satisfied. That is when I think man what the heck did I write. Afterwards I suck it up and click submit thinking...

How bad could I possibly be?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RacoonMoon()
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThornGood on Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:55 am

Oh okay, I'll edit when I get home from school ^.^ But I dunno if I should make something happen or not :S Calvazara I shall PM you about it in like 7 hours

ThornGood
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:37 pm

So should I act like the last few posts haven't really happened? At least the ones after Calvazara has gotten knocked out?

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThornGood on Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:49 pm

I've edited my posts now, I know it took me longer than expected but my Internet was being fixed so I settled for Sims 3 and kinda lost track of time, so now to send a PM

ThornGood
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Okay! Just for future reference Saturdays will NOT be a good time for me for a while! I'm in the marching band and we're busy every Saturday during football season! And it's like an all day thing! Bleh :( so I probably won't make it in on on those days!

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:05 pm

And I'm not sure I really understood the last post! With the ghouls and stuff! It was a good post and everything, I just don't really get what she said.

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:55 am

Hey guys! Could you all do me a favour and put a post up in the next few days I'm just worried this is going to die :(

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby create_something on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:26 pm

Oye, Sorry guys. I was having technical difficulties. I was checking back on my kindle, which evidently wasn't updating the most recent posts. So I thought it was slowing down. I'll check from the lappy from now on.

Master, as far as the ghouls, I needed a way to tie my character in somehow. So I figured since Demon's pretty much leave death in their wake, and the tavern's location can't be too tight lipped, ghouls would converge around the tavern awaiting a massacre. If there happened to be a slew of hunter deaths, ghouls would eat the corpses, assume the form and trick and lure other hunters as they entered the seemingly normal tavern. Jo finding ghoul activity heightened at the prospect of a chance arriving soon, found herself at the tavern to discover the means. Since ghouls are pretty meek and nonthreatening they would be counting on someone/something to do the dirty work for them.

Did that make more sense? I was going to explain it if asked later on. That's what I would do if I was a sinister ghoul.
Okay, so here's the plan. I go in, start hitting people hard in the face, see where that takes us.

create_something
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tonks on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Hey guys school is taking up a lot of my time I'm going to have to leave this rp. I'm sorry.
Driver picks the music; shotgun shuts his cake hole

Tonks
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby create_something on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Thanks Tonks for saying so. I hate when people abandon an RP without saying anything. I wish you all straight A's.

create_something
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!