Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Society of the Supernatural

Change In Society

a part of “Society of the Supernatural”, a fictional universe by bizarre1.

Vampires and werewolves become accepted into human society, but are used as somewhat of a slave. Humans own them and use them for protection, assistance in murder, gangs, etc.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Society of the Supernatural”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Change In Society

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:12 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Change In Society"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Change In Society

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:43 am

Can I reserve a werewolf please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundera
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:25 pm

There seems to be a lack of interest in this RP. I'm gonna try to get more people to join.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Still no interest.....:(

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:06 pm

Alright. This seems like as many people I'm going to get, so I guess I'll make the first post and we can start posting.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:59 pm

I'm going to post a werewolf character if thats fine.

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:08 pm

That's alright with me. I'm just glad to see that more people are showing interest in this RP. :)

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Ok I posted my character.

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:13 pm

What time period is this set in? Is it modern?

Also what are the weaknesses of these species.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:18 pm

This is a modern time setting.

The species have the same weaknesses that a normal human would have. They aren't invincible.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:51 pm

Are Lycans weak against silver?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:26 pm

No. I was considering having them be weak against silver, but then I decided that I needed to have them be more strong than weak or the people wouldn't want to buy them.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:42 pm

Well Nero still likes it for a joke. Sick and painful but funny none the least.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am

Haha. Okay.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:30 am

Anyway I posted Nero's gather reports. Sooner or later you will all be either bought off by one of Nero's agents or if your free you will be offered a position of higher standing.

Nero is pretty much making Jannisaries. Your slaves as always but you are prestigous slaves. Not only paid but also with certain priviledges that normal slaves don't have. Good deal over all.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:45 am

Hey, I've finally got my first post up. Sorry for taking so long to post, I've been packing for Uni and haven't been able to get to my computer.
If we fear the dark but the light can kill us then where can we turn?

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:18 pm

sorry wrong OOC. . . -_-'
Saying of the month :: You'll just never know…so many emotions I choose not to show.
Song of the month :: Jame Vincent McMorrow - We Don't Eat (Adventure Club Remix)

Image Image Image

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!