Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

'Perfect Weapons'

'Perfect Weapons'

a part of “'Perfect Weapons'”, a fictional universe by RoseAmedori.

In the not-so distant future, children aged 13-18 are taken from a poor, remote town and experimented on by the corrupt US Military to turn them into 'Perfect Weapons'.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “'Perfect Weapons'”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

'Perfect Weapons'

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:05 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "'Perfect Weapons'"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
And a Chemical Gardener, a Panemaniac, a Morganvillian, a Danosaur, a Zombie, an Undergroundie, an Echelon, a Killjoy and a member of the Undead Army.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: 'Perfect Weapons'

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:09 pm

May I reserve expirement 4 please ill have him up ASAP
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:13 pm

ceh12 wrote:May I reserve expirement 4 please ill have him up ASAP

Would you be able to PM me an example of your roleplaying before I reserve him, please? :)

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:32 pm

I'm currently on my Iphone so its gonna be a bit difficult that's why I didn't send you a pm to reserve sorry but Ill try to get one up

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:38 pm

ceh12 wrote:I'm currently on my Iphone so its gonna be a bit difficult

Okay, well somebody else has just messaged me asking for the same role as you, and if they message me back with an example that's up to the right standard first, I'll have to give it to them. If that happens, though, you can still apply for another character when you're able to post an example. :)

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:41 pm

Hm well never mind then sorry I couldn't be part of this rp

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cadounus on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:25 pm

If no-one ends up submitting Experiment 4, Please let me know, And i'd love that part!

Cadounus
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:39 pm

Cadounus wrote:If no-one ends up submitting Experiment 4, Please let me know, And i'd love that part!

Will do :)
But if the role is actually taken up, would you be interested in taking one of the Scientists? Since there has not been one person interested in them yet. :)

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:00 pm

I've submitted my charrie, I hope he's okay ^^

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cadounus on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:52 pm

If the role is taken up, i'll have a look at the other remaining roles, and yeah, i'll probably end up making a character . :)

Cadounus
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!