Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Siveen

Siveen

a part of “Siveen”, a fictional universe by EKRonnie.

The one thousand year anniversary of the war between Skyes and Spawns has woken a young Saerian from her sleep, a mission of danger set forth for her to complete.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Siveen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Siveen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:01 pm

OOC nonsense...it shall ensue here.
Butter would not melt in my mouth. Well, it would melt. Of course it would melt, but very slowly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Siveen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:02 am

This seems like an amazing roleplay; would love to join it if you'll have me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:14 pm

a quick note about my post. Keiran isn't acting like he's familiar with elves. The significance of the event just hasn't hit him yet. The expected "ZOMG! AN ELF!!!" is going to occur later

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:07 pm

I hope that that is his exact reaction, lol.

Totally would make my day. Lol.

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:36 pm

This looks great! I shall get to work straight away.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:13 pm

Yeah sorry, couldn't quite think of a good way to describe the curve on a Mongol bow.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:13 pm

It's cool Nekohina. I figured that was what you meant. XD

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:38 pm

Hmmm...when/where should I post? Questions...

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:51 am

I know I should probably post...but I just a very un-fun day at work. (Yeah, un-fun, I said it...er...wrote it)

It's really late...and more work tomorrow...so I shall post tomorrow. Don't hate me Nekohina!

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:55 am

Ghost, no worries. We all got our busy days and shitty days, I'd never be able to hate you over something like a little wait

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:57 am

Now I wait for Kenni to eventually meet up. This means when there is interactions it will be about a flute and possibly drama but mostly about the flute. Ahh the flute.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:12 pm

Ahh flutes...them bitches be following me around...

Mine sits on the top of my bookcase...looking down at me...begging me to play it again.

But I won't. Because it's a bitch...

Anyhoozle....moving on....how is everyone?? XD

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:31 pm

Well Fayvus is talking to Kenni now and soon he will join the adventure. I have an idea of a weapon that he can use.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Sorry about the lack of posting. I've just moved out of my parental's and we don't have internet yet. I'm at school right now, so I'm using their WiFi. XD

The only time I'll really have problems posting is the weekends for I don't school during that time. Monday through Thursday, though, I'm at school for at least a couple hours. So, I'll be able to catch up then.

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:53 pm

Don't sweat it yo

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:02 pm

EKRonnie needs to post so we can meet up with yall

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:23 am

Hmm since we're all by some woods in the same general area...may as well use the foreshadowed wolfman attack to link both parties up.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:40 pm

Yay, exciting things are happening!!!!!!!!!!

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:34 pm

very liberal interpretation I know but I was getting a "as the prison gets weaker, things like fairy tales, monsters etc." begin coming out and become more real. So rather that 1 wolf man, which could feasibly already be around, something more sinister and ridiculous, a road leading into a trap of a glade or clearing with a pack of them; is now slowly becoming a darker possibility.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:20 am

Normally I would agree on the archery statement because bows can deal out more shots per minute but not in this case. Bows are a bit more difficult because for every fifty pounds added to the drawback the range is increased by another thirty-forty yards. Eventually it hits a hundred yards at a 150 pound drawback. Let alone all the training needed to be actually good at it.

Kenni isn't very strong so that's why I chose a repeating crossbow for her. It has a long range without the strength requirements so for the short term it's better. After all I don't know if we would have the time to massivly bulk her up and train her but I do know that crossbow is a better substitute.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!