Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Cousin

Cousin

a part of “Cousin”, a fictional universe by ceh12.

You and your sibling are sent off to a distant cousin. But something about him and the town he lives is really weird... (If you looked before look again. SPOTS OPEN)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cousin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Cousin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:00 pm

OK I sent a PM to ceh12 and he said that the younger sibling can be a boy. I'd say make him 2-3 years younger than Raymond to make it about 15-16 if you want to be older. Younger would be fine too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:10 pm

If you want to dreamer you could make another sibling or a vampire your choice but Im gonna say three max for the siblings
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TriuvLED on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Actually, we now have an even number for the gender count. So the younger sibling could go either way. Boy or girl? Does anybody have any preferences? I'm not picky- I've already got a personality set and everything.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

TriuvLED
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Well then ill make a girl sibling and a male vampire [just for the fun of it] by today or tmmr! gomen!
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:03 am

Wait, who's making the younger sibling?
Luck is a lot like Fairies
~*~If you believe in it, then it's more likely to be real ~*~

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:57 am

I believe that both are making a younger sibling and we will have three cousins as well as the townspeople, Lucas, Sumi, and James.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:16 am

Okay... I wanna get started. I really wanna see James and Sumi bicker xD

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:49 am

Yah, last time we only made harsh comments behind each other's backs. Maybe this time we'll actually be able to tell it to their faces XD. Oh right, and as a suggestion, can we just get the kids straight to the house this time? I feel like that subplot with the Incubi dragged on way too long and way to dramatically. We have time for that after we give the cousin a gun ;D.

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:09 am

Okay well Dreamer submitted a character so she gets her an well start within the day

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:36 pm

When do you want the Stone family to arrive?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:47 pm

In the last one both siblings first posts were just them getting there and their thoughts so probably one post from both and then theyll come in Ill hint at it when I think it's time but for now if you wanna work on a post feel free too

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:00 pm

Now we await the post of the next sibling

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Now I wait for my boss.

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:20 pm

you mind elaborating on that last post ceh? I mean, you didn't go anywhere, and I don't want to move your character. you know, like have him go and meet up with Sumi or somethin.

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:25 pm

sure I just kinda wanted to put something out there before I had to go now that Im back Ill try again

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:01 pm

Sorry I haven't been able to post. I will write something up tomorrow.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!