Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love Cafe

Love Cafe

a part of “Love Cafe”, a fictional universe by ceh12.

A new cafe has opened on the outskirts of town. Anything could happen but you didn't expect love to blossom. (Still accepting)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love Cafe”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Love Cafe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:11 am

O.o why is that?
Me: Can I have a coke please?
Waitress: Is Pepsi okay?
Me: Is monopoly money okay?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:02 am

Arrow is doing a better job at destroying Zach x Gwen than a certain rainbow colored hair girl did!

>Gwen's crying because Zach got hurt
>Mei finds her, hears this
>Thinks of plan
>Plan involves using the carrot cake as a way for Gwen to approach Zach
>Waiting for Gwen to build up the courage to do so.
>Arrow from out of fucking nowhere
>*BOOM* "GOT YO CAKE MUTHAFUCKA! HOW YOU BE HANGING HOMEY?!"
>Without the cake as a way to start conversation, it's doubtful that Gwen will approach Zach, thus stalling their relationship

Anyways, if you don't want to ruin love.... you could edit out the part where you brought the cake. Just saiyan. Also, will post sometime tomorrow, maybe. Err, if Zaria wants to post before I do, she can leave a message in OOC before she goes to work, school, w'ever.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:39 am

Edit: >Corinne finds her

Haven't had Mei do anything lately unfortunately. :( Was going to have her go back to Sebastian's order but the roleplayer hasn't posted on his behalf for a while.

Well.. I could watch Arrow lose his mind O.O! >D

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:45 am

Lol um, edited it. Hope this repairs the bridge that Arrow broke down on my first attempt. XD

And yes, please watch Arrow and his brain have the biggest mental crisis EVER!!! Muahahaha ! Buahahaha!

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:10 am

Haha I had the same reaction when she filthied the cake :( Arrow made me laugh xD

I would suggest for mei to come scold Corinne, or take the cake from her, or simply notice that zach's starving and give him a cake, but Mei's character would never do that LOL. Oh, Mei. So professional and respectful. What a sweetie.

Runika
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:17 pm

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted! I've been a bit busy with photo club, and I mean, its an extended weekend so I've had plans.

Anyway, I'm gonna catch up then probably post something or another!

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:33 am

*Is patiently awaiting a post from Zodia*

c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:18 pm

What's going on? :c
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:29 pm

Uh oh, did I make a booboo in my last post? I didn't realize Arrow got involved with Gwen and Zach.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:39 pm

Hey guys, in Famished's last post, his char asked a question that has me stuck on what to post in reply to it. Can ya'll help me out here. Zach brought up a good question. Is it illegal to have an arranged marriage nowadays? That thought never occurred to me when creating this char. Any ideas on what how I should reply here?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:22 am

Arranged Marriage is a criminal offense in most places but not in all. England for example. Im not really sure if its official yet or not but they are making forced marriage a criminal offense and any child forced is protected by law. The parents or people responsible for the arrangement can or will be put in jail depending on the childs demands.

Still, in some places its still very much legal and even in in places its not: if the child doesnt put in a demand about it theres nothing the law can do. Hope that helps somewhat :)

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:56 am

So does that mean you're posting? I hope so c:

We can either assume that it isn't illegal in Japan, or she doesn't want her parents arrested for whatever reason. IDK

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:50 am

Yeah, well, does the rpg even take place in Japan? We may have had used Anime pics for our chars, but none of them have Japanese names. Still, I think we can pretend that it's not illegal for arranged marriages there.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:57 am

I say that I will slap anyone who thinks we shouldn't have arranged marriages be legal! Builds the drama!

I already have the post too!

Zach broke the husband-to-be's neck and took his place. They were each wearing a mask -as was tradtion because rich people do the stupidest shit sometimes- and took it off. Before the wide-eye Gwen could recover and speak up, he placed his lips to hers, displaying that he was willing to give love just one more shot.

Fin

IDK

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:59 pm

Even if it is illegal, it's safe to assume that many won't choose to rebel. Not many children want to get their parents in trouble with the police. Also in gwen's case, if she were to ever attempt that, her family would be ruined. She probably will no longer be rich, but I donmt think she could handle knowing she had ruined the lives of her family members.

Runika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:53 am

*Is still patiently awaiting a post from Zodia*

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:43 pm

Sorry not for posting also Runika hope you like being blinded in love for a moment

Keh~Keh~Keh
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:29 am

Question is, who is Corinne supposed to be blindly in love with? x)

Runika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Hey guys, sorry for not posting. I just did it now.

I have a question here. Anyone have any ideas on how to get Gwen out of her arranged marriage without her ruining her family image or from her being kicked out of the family? Hehe

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:08 pm

Some scandal in the counterparty like a fraud or some other felony, something like that would make Gwen's family think that they can't keep on being related to the family of the chosen groom, is something plausible since we are dealing with angels and stuff.
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!