Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Operation Snowfall

Operation Snowfall

a part of “Operation Snowfall”, a fictional universe by Mathew Littlepaw.

*OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!* 7 years ago, Red 3 escaped from the capital of Rensen. After her escape, she founded the Red's, a group of soldiers to rise up against Rensen. That's when the civil war started, and Operation Snowfall is in effect.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Operation Snowfall”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Operation Snowfall

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:52 pm

Mathew has not posted anything in days. Lets work things out ourselves! hahahaha ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:43 pm

True-Assassin dude, is the Wasp some kind of vehicle?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:00 am

Yeap,it is...
Unless you see me ridin' a real WASP. Going to update the CS to avoid further mistakes.

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:40 am

Aww True-Assassin ninja dude... you ended the battle in 1 post :-( .. you didn't even gave a chance for Lena to arrive and save the day..
this sux T-T where is the suspense ~~~

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:53 am

Nawr,I didn't: I just made a skippin': if you guy want I can change the final part,and make it a little longer.
For experience I know that the few Long battles I had tends to reduce what comes next.
Anyway,Lena can enter,and blaze the trail of destruction: simply because I don't like to manipulate the other creations,and I want to write TONS of words.

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:38 am

Brave efforts... God damn it Lena you're trying to get yourself killed?!
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:07 am

So,I don't want to ruin the Tragedy...but shall I eliminate the Mecha that is disturbing Lena?

PS: Uuuuh,true: the suspense ideas how to add more breath taking scenes?

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:03 pm

Lena will be okay since Blue destroyed that mecha, but is bleeding. Bad.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:18 pm

Hey Im just going to give you guys a heads up. When Blues eyes are red then his true destructive nature reviles itself. >:D

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Blue fur and red eyes! It's a nice combination,now shall we head back HQ?

PS: Shall we contact leon? i think it's going to be funny if we have a sniper that doesn't like to kill people.

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:26 pm

Huh, I kinda forgot about this.

I should post sometime...

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:02 pm

yeah where is that Leon guy? someone pm him :-P

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Where is Leon? He is on but, not here...
Weird...

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:17 am

Awh Hey Noxize (Don't even dare to call Noxy: I LOVE MY LIVER!)

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:39 am

Battle part done... Drama time.. where is that ThornGood?

anyways, AIS can chat in multiple channel because of her computer brain.. so she could still communicate with Maria while still communicating with the others... just so there aren't any complications

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:09 am

No big suprize!
Well,I'm going to accomplish two years membership! Cheers!
Ima make a party in this OOC

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:55 am

Grr... I hate being unable to post... Stupid human body passing out in the case of blood loss.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:54 pm

Assassin, is Evangeline already a member or is just joining in? how can the evac team communicate with her if she doesn't have a Red's communicator?

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:24 pm

Something tells me Red-3 is gonna be pissed at all our character's actions... Oh god...

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:54 am

Who is going to post what happens next then?

shadereen
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!