Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Guns, Drugs, & Love

Guns, Drugs, & Love

a part of “Guns, Drugs, & Love”, a fictional universe by desire99600.

Three families, forced to live outside the law because of what they can do, become the terror of the city, warring viciously with each other for control. Guns, drugs, and forbidden love. [ Open & accepting | Needs Males ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Guns, Drugs, & Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Guns, Drugs, & Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:04 pm

∞ Guns, Drugs, & Love ∞

This is where you can chat, reserve characters, ask questions, suggest plots, let me know important things, ect. Feel free to say anything that comes to mind. I will not judge (: No question are stupid ones and no plot suggestions are bad. If you want to talk to me privately, just shoot me a PM. I love all of you who join my roleplay, and for those who don't- thanks for at least browsing. (; Have fun, I hope you enjoy.
-Desire & Co-Owners
Last edited by desire99600 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Guns, Drugs, & Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:08 pm

May I reserve the Lights face claim? :D
I love her. :)
Some girls dream about running away with Prince Charming.
I dream about running away with
The Doctor.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Wow, that was fast. (; Sure, you can, but just so you know, I haven't gotten the rules up yet, but there is a 24 hour reservation time. If you need an extension, that's fine, I just like to know that you're still with us (:

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:15 pm

I'll have it done by tonight. :)

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:24 pm

May I reserve Vanessa Hudgens please?
Last edited by .euphoria. on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:28 pm

She's yours, thanks for joining (:

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:34 pm

Can I reserve FC Megan Fox please!

gypsyprincess
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:36 pm

Omg, lot's of female reservations. Should have expected this, lol. Yes, definitely, thanks for joining :D

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Hey hun can i reserve Teresa Palmer but could I change fc? not sure who yet but ill let you know :)
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Hey, sorry to be annoying but can I change my reservation to Selena Gomez please?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:23 pm

@Airey,
Of course Airey, she's yours (:

@BleedingLover,
That's fine, I'll switch it now (:

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Edit:NEVERMIND

gypsyprincess
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:55 pm

Could I reserve girl 16, please?
ImageImageImageImage

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:14 pm

Sure, she's yours (:

And, I'm not to worried about it now, but if anyone knows anyone that would be interested in this, or would like to take a male slot, that'd be great. Though, like I said, I'm not too worried about it just yet

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:07 pm

Is everyone still with me ? No big deal if you're working on your characters still, but ill send out PMS tomorrow just to be sure

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:08 pm

I'm almost done. :{D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:19 pm

Alright, both my characters are in, and I'll be sending some PMs to those who haven't gotten their reservations in yet today. (BleedingLover, you're good since you told me you're still working on her, just please have her in soon). It's okay if you're still working on your character, I'd just like to know that you're still with us. And if ANYONE would like to take a male on, I'd reaaaaally appreciate it. I would, but I have two characters already, but I still will if I need to. Once we get going, more people will probably come in, but I'd really like to have everyone at least have a pair when we start. If you do decide to take a male, that'd be amazing, but please pick one that's a partner to a reserved slot. (:

Can't wait to get started, but I need all my reserves filled first.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:18 am

Hm. What boys are needed that we currently have their female counterparts to? I'll take that spot and do the application for it tonight.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Hm, I think that since Whit has made a boy, its only fair that her female gets a partner , so boy 15. Ill PM Augusta tonight about making a bot for your character, and ill do one for hers. Then we can start. If she cant do a boy for yours, then I will (:

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:20 pm

Cool. :)
I'll get started on him today.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!