Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach: Souls Never Rest

Urahara's Shop

a part of “Bleach: Souls Never Rest”, a fictional universe by NelielChan.

In Karakura Town, the Bounto are being dealt with by Ichigo and friends, but what is going on elsewhere during this time? This is the adventures during this time. They can be serious, funny, romantic, whatever. Have fun.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bleach: Souls Never Rest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Urahara's Shop

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfDarkPaths on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:22 pm

Good. Haunted this place for a little while. Family there ended up burning it down. I'm officially homeless. You. :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FollowerOfDarkPaths
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:32 pm

Lickin' people for kicks, eatin' taco bell, now realizing that Anochecer is a complete dick and keeping my little litwik cousin from trying to screw with my skyrim. A usual day for me all and all. :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NelielChan on Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:15 pm

Ok, Vestiline, I've thought about it time and time again, I cannot figure what your character's Garganta is showing. XD Doesn't matter to me really, you don't need to disclose it if you don't want to, but it's just curiosity eating at me.

(Btw, I see Skyrim mentioned. Favorite race?)

NelielChan
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:51 pm

it's dragon*con. A convention that happens by me every year on labor day weekend. I thought I'd relive the experiance a and then have her go back to the soul society for a while.

As for skyrim, my favorite races are Argonians, Khajit and Orcs. Every now and again I'll bounce between the three. :3

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NelielChan on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:47 pm

Ah, awesome, nice. ^^ I've seen a bit of Dragon*Con, shame I'm too poor to ever go. XD Probably why I couldn't tell it from your description.

Very nice with Skyrim, seems like everyone I know loves the beast races. I usually go for the Bretons, but oh well. I'm a little more boring.

NelielChan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:28 pm

It not the race you use. It's how you use it! Orc mage here!

It was actually my first time going this year, and what a way to spend labor day and over $700. O_o

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NelielChan on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:22 pm

Orc mage, very nice. XD I haven't seen that.

$700, though? Damn. o.o Hope you really had fun with it, then.

NelielChan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArksasInochin on Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:23 pm

I just waiting for application to be approved ^^

ArksasInochin
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:08 pm

So can anyone be troubled to give me a brief overview of the events so far? That way I can join the rp with a coherent post instead of just dropping my character in the middle of things.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:18 pm

Dai, Kisharo, and junji are in a carnival and are in a stand off against calma and jerico, but junji stopped it saying that the fight was a waste of time since they haven't done anything wrong.

Izzet and Anochecer are in another city all together and watching a fight between two humans. I've been waiting for a responce from Anochecer for a bit.

Hope that helps some

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:52 pm

So nothing significant has occurred?

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:44 pm

Nope, not really.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!