Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

RE-CAST! Star Wars: Episode I

a part of “RE-CAST! Star Wars: Episode I”, a fictional universe by Sengoku-chan.

The characters in Star Wars have been re-cast! Characters from fictional universes have been placed into the roles of these iconic characters and relive their story in their own way...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “RE-CAST! Star Wars: Episode I”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sengoku-chan on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:10 am

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away….

STAR WARS has been re-cast! Stripped from their own timelines and thrust into the roles of iconic characters such as Obi-Wan Kenobi, Han Solo, Padme Amidala and more, characters from various sources of fiction are now central to the storyline of one of the greatest Sci-Fi epics of our time! Imagine a world where anything is possible and even the slightest differences could mean changing an entire species central to the history of STAR WARS!

Players are encouraged to be creative with their choices but must also remember that while there are major and minor characters absolutely no one’s character will be forgotten in the least! If you feel that you are being left out, please jump in somewhere! As long as it doesn’t interfere too much with other characters (I.E. battles, epic monologues, things of that nature) then I see no problem why your character couldn’t be off with another group somewhere. Just remember that if you are on Naboo at the time and everything is happening on Tatooine, you can’t mystically appear there beside the others. If you take a ship to get there however, that is perfectly alright.

Certain aspects of the universe will also affect characters. When the group first meets Anakin Skywalker, he is but a boy at the time. Therefore, any character that ends up taking the place of young Anakin would be at that age. An example of this would be using Kakashi Hatake (Naruto). Young Kakashi would now be nine years old in the first game, aging as the games progress.

Other aspects that change would be names. Characters wouldn’t be called by their scripted names in Star Wars, instead being referred to as their true names. Using the same previous example, Obi-Wan would train young Kakashi to become a Jedi Knight. Kakashi would become Darth Vader. Kakashi would be the father of Luke and Leia (or whomever their counterparts are!)

Finally, species would greatly be affected. There are many alien races in Star Wars and we see them frequently with humans as the minority. This is fine! If Jar Jar Binks is replaced by the Hulk, then the entirety of the Gungan race would be Hulk-like aliens. If Chewbacca were to be replaced by Darkwing Duck, then consider the Wookiee race to be duck-like from then on!

Hello everyone and welcome to the thread! I humbly ask that you give this game consideration, especially if you are a roleplayer who likes trying different and new things! I will have a list of characters that are "needed" for this game and hope that it can continue on through all six movies! I'd like to just cast the games one at a time, so please take a look at the characters below so you can see who I will absolutely need to be filled before any minor characters can be taken.

QUI-GON JINN :: Taken (Sengoku-chan)
OBI-WAN KENOBI :: Taken (Sengoku-chan)
PADME AMIDALA :: Taken (snipergirl24)
ANAKIN SKYWALKER :: Taken (ultimas308)
PALPATINE ::
JAR JAR BINKS :: Taken (snipergirl24)
SHMI SKYWALKER ::
DARTH MAUL ::
C-3PO :: Taken (SatoKasra52)
R2-D2 ::
NUTE GUNRAY ::
CAPTAIN PANAKA ::
WATTO ::
SEBULBA ::
YODA :: Taken (Mr. Fly on the wall)
MACE WINDU ::
FINIS VALORUM ::
BOSS NASS ::
Last edited by Sengoku-chan on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:07 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sengoku-chan
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: RE-CAST! Star Wars: Episode I

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:11 am

Can I reserve Padme please
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sengoku-chan on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:14 am

Certainly snipergirl24! (or is there something else you prefer to be called?)

Who exactly will you have take Padme's place in the game? :D

Sengoku-chan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:26 am

Im thinking of using Pan Son from the Dragon Ball series. Your Videl icon is awesome by the way, I really loves the character and I think she would add a little more sassyness to the character of Padme. We know Padme has a bit of an attitude as well but it doesn't become more pronounced until episode 2. So I'll probably bring it to more to light earlier on and the fact that Pan has the capability to take care of herself to a certain extent.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sengoku-chan on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:31 am

Thanks! I made the icon myself from a picture I had saved!

And Pan is absolutely alright by me! You're alright with her aging throughout the game as well from Episodes 1 - 3? If so, great! I can't wait to see her in action in the game as the Queen of Naboo and Anakin's (or whomever plays him) love interest!

Personally, I think Pan is a good fit for the role given her personality.

Sengoku-chan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:39 am

lol I was telling my brother about this rp and I had a thought that if Pan was Padme and the Queen of Naboo that would make allot of the people on the planet of Naboo saiyans lol. He immediately started doing Captain Panaka lines in Vegeta's voice (he's good at doing voices). Then he told me to ask you if you would allow Yoda to be played by Kermit the frog? He thinks it will be funny to replace one green muppet with another.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sengoku-chan on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:44 am

Fiction is fiction as far as I am concerned.

Since Pan is technically 3/4 human and only 1/4 Saiyan, it may be mixed among the people (certainly her parents) so the possibility exists.

As far as Kermit as Yoda goes, I'm fine with that as well. Just tell him that he doesn't have to talk like Yoda at all. "Strong in the force, this one is." and all that.

Sengoku-chan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:37 pm

Kay Pan is done I hope she's alright if you need me to add more I will. My brother will make his later.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sengoku-chan on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:40 pm

Pan looks fine to me! Feel free to add whatever you like for now.

Spread the word about the game if you want to, hopefully we can get a lot of players involved soon!

Sengoku-chan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Fly on the wall on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:49 pm

Hello, I'm Snipergirl24 Brother wanting to reserve the character of Master Yoda Being played by Krimit De frog, So yeah My sister Probably told you about me

Mr. Fly on the wall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sengoku-chan on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:00 pm

Great! Nice to meet you! Your sister did mention you a little, but she didn't get into too much detail about you.

I have no problem with allowing you to reserve Yoda for now.

As soon as you get your character sheet submitted I'll take a look at it.

Sengoku-chan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sengoku-chan on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:16 pm

Mr. Fly on the wall (may I call you Fly?),

You will want to submit your character like this:

Kermit (Yoda) or some form of the name be it Kermit the Frog (Yoda) or Kermit (Master Yoda) whichever you prefer really.

It's only so we can keep track of who is playing who when we respond in the roleplay.

Sorry if I'm being just a bit nit-picky :(

Sengoku-chan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby austyn101 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:39 pm

I am so f-ing tempted ti join this and be qui-gon-jin and use caption kirk for him. I can picture it now: SHatner in his odd but awesome voice "I will teach this boy."
Richard B. Riddick: You made three mistakes. First, you took the job. Second, you came light. A four man crew for me? Fucking insulting. But the worst mistake you made...
[Toombs darts for the gun rack which he finds to be empty while Riddick smiles]
Richard B. Riddick: ...empty gun rack.

austyn101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimas308 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Hey guys. This is a pretty cool idea. Can I reserve Anakin? I'm thinking of replacing him with Sasuke Uchiha.

ultimas308
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sengoku-chan on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:48 am

austyn101 and ultimas308, if you can get your character sheet added (this goes for everyone too) I will be more than happy to consider whichever character you choose to portray another character.

I actually kind of like the idea of Kirk as Qui-Gon and Sasuke as Anakin. Sasuke as Anakin eerily fits for some reason!

Sengoku-chan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:11 am

Sengoku you might put a post in the rolplayers wanted forum to try to get more people to join.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sengoku-chan on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:11 pm

I posted in the Roleplayers Wanted forum to hopefully gain some interest. I'll add a link here shortly.

We currently have our Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Padme! The only character in reserve right now is Anakin.

Tell your friends! Tell your folks! Tell your town!

Sengoku-chan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sengoku-chan on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:36 pm

Just going to give this thread a playful little bump seeing as we hit the 3rd page already~

Sengoku-chan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:49 pm

I'm glad to see Sasuke/Anakin up can't wait to get enough people to start. We kind of need at least a Qui Gon Jin before we can start and maybe a Jar Jar. Hope to see some more characters come in so we have a whole main cast. I might be willing to take up another role if need be.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sengoku-chan on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:35 am

I couldn't agree more! If we get a Qui-Gon and possibly a Jar Jar, we could certainly start without too much trouble.

As far as the other characters go, I don't mind if people wish to double up on some characters.

Sengoku-chan
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!