Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

MurderBrawl I (OOC And Sign Ups)

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Re: MurderBrawl I (OOC And Sign Ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athanasius on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:42 am

I know, Rilla. They always ruin my fun. :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Athanasius
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkManticoreX2 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:31 pm

So...... is this dead?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkManticoreX2
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:39 pm

Passing on a message from barney_fife, with whom I spoke today. Posting this message on his behalf.

Effective immediately, the remainder of this tournament is indefinitely postponed pending further notice from barney_fife regarding the next round.

Thanks!

Jag
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightShade on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:53 pm

On that note, there will no longer be an automatic seed from this tournament into the Grassroots 2012, regardless of whether or not it is resumed.

TwilightShade
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkManticoreX2 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:16 pm

DarkManticoreX2 wrote:So...... is this dead?

So...... this is dead!

DarkManticoreX2
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nahkahanhi on Fri May 04, 2012 9:01 pm

r.i.p murderbrawl

nahkahanhi
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barney_fife on Wed May 16, 2012 11:39 pm

Okay, due to the resolution of some personal issues in my life, I will be bringing back Murderbrawl to continue as planned, I do apologize for the sudden disappearance and I hope to continue the tournament accordingly if anyone is interested.

Tomorrow evening I will begin the stages for Round 2, and rather than a judgement phase, the battles will go on until one of the characters is defeated, should there be a disagreement, the judgement according to the rubric will be imposed.

Good luck, and may the best man win!
Nip it in the bud.

barney_fife
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Maiden Voyager Group Theory Property Buyer Person of Interest Cult Leader Hordemaster Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Beta Tester Storyteller Greeter Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:33 am

Four months later...

Finish what you start, broseph.

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullMetalBoy on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:32 am

Lame

FullMetalBoy
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!