Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

After It All [Disney]

After The Tale [Disney]

a part of “After It All [Disney]”, a fictional universe by Lexen.

The fairy tales did not go as planned. The romantic stories are dead. The villains, on the other hand, are quite pleased. Can the villains and friends find their own love or continue to destroy it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “After It All [Disney]”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: After The Tale [Disney]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:37 pm

Oh no! Both my posts went in Modern Day! >:X

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red Soldier on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Dammit. You're right, both of us did. Umm . . . repost, or leave it as is for now?
The world is my country, all humanity my brethren, and kindness my religion.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Red Soldier
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:48 pm

Red Soldier wrote:Profile updated and intro post up! I was trying to stir up some action, perhaps giving Angel an excuse to leave the kitchen and others the momentum to get character interactions going. CookieCupcake, I hope you don't mind Kronk's interest.

o.o I don't mind... xD I'm a very go with the flow type of Gal besides its rather cute...

On the other half of my brain though... Where do I post??? e.O
In darkest night's when your afraid. Scared and frightened with no blade.
Close your eyes and il be there. To light the night and open air.
So hold me close and I won't fail. And through this night we shall prevail.

Looking for another RP to join? Why not join mine we could always use more people: http://steamandcogwork.proboards.com

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wingedness on Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:05 am

I'm just going ahead and posting in Modern Day, since all the posts seem to be going there anyway. Ah well.

Wingedness
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:16 pm

What Fifi are you referring to? Like the dog character or the maid from beauty and the beast?

pandalover
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red Soldier on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:19 pm

Thanks, CookieCupcake.

In general, that was my attempt at causing a scene. A longer one, but hopefully appropriately descriptive.

Red Soldier
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lexen on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:20 pm

pandalover wrote:What Fifi are you referring to? Like the dog character or the maid from beauty and the beast?

I was talking more maid, but either works since they're both disney companions :]

Lexen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:29 pm

May I play Maleficent? :)

Runika
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lexen on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Runika wrote:May I play Maleficent? :)

Yep! Reserved for you! :D

Lexen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red Soldier on Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:31 pm

Welcome, Lexen! Glad to have you.

In regards to the mysterious key - my idea was that it might have some sort of supernatural characteristics. The exact nature of the supernatural qualities can be developed throughout the role play, and can be extended to items/people other than the key. This is a Disney-based role play, after all. I was thinking a sort of a light supernatural/realistic magic type of theme (think along the lines of The Gravedigger by Peter Grandbois for an example of "realistic magic"). What do you guys think?

Red Soldier
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lexen on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:49 am

Red Soldier wrote:Welcome, Lexen! Glad to have you.

In regards to the mysterious key - my idea was that it might have some sort of supernatural characteristics. The exact nature of the supernatural qualities can be developed throughout the role play, and can be extended to items/people other than the key. This is a Disney-based role play, after all. I was thinking a sort of a light supernatural/realistic magic type of theme (think along the lines of The Gravedigger by Peter Grandbois for an example of "realistic magic"). What do you guys think?

Seems fine to me :]

Lexen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red Soldier on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:57 pm

I look forward to developing his aspect of the roleplay. Forgive the few days of waiting. Life can be annoying at times.

EDIT: The link in mu post is for a song that I happened to come across. Thought it might set an appropriate tone for the post.

Red Soldier
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red Soldier on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:51 pm

Hey, everyone, how goes it? It's been a bit quiet in my absence. I hope this roleplay is not dead. Just wanted to let people know that I'm still here, and might sometimes take a few days to post due to an irregular schedule. Working on that.

Red Soldier
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:55 pm

Hello~ It feels dead unfortunately.

Runika
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red Soldier on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:07 am

This is unfortunate. I'll work on a response to CookieCupcake's post now, since we are both still active. Not sure where to go from here otherwise, though . . . any suggestions, anyone? Just continue with whoever is left. rework the storyline, new thread, etc?

Red Soldier
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!