Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Those Who Have Failed

Those Who Have Failed

a part of “Those Who Have Failed”, a fictional universe by TriuvLED.

Welcome to Crave, a cafe and coffee-house famous for both its cakes and its 'odd jobs'.... We are currently hiring, but you don't really have a choice, do you? *ALWAYS ACCEPTING, COME CHECK US OUT*

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Those Who Have Failed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Those Who Have Failed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H.Dot.S on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:44 pm

I underlined all the 'headers', and spaced them out some more. But I was an idiot doing it, because I put the BBcode tags in the wrong places, so at first it underlined the entire body of text. I realized that I have to have the tags in the right order, so the bold tag open, then the underline tag open, then the underline tag close, then the bold tag close. That took way too long to fix for someone as lazy as me XD
I spaced the stuff out so they would be even more seperated.
Oh, and in your character skeleton on the main page, your one IMG bbcode tag didn't have the closing tag it needed to work, so if some pictures aren't showing up, then your going to need to fix the closing tag. you forgot the '/' in it.
Would you like your pizza in six slices or eight?
Just six, thank you, I don't think I could eat eight.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

H.Dot.S
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:07 pm

XD Glad you like him. I think Ivan couldn't care less about whether someone was male or female. He doesn't seem to be the type to worry about all this confusing gender stuff XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TriuvLED on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:37 pm

Does anybody have any particular ideas for future commisions? Don't be shy, there are no bad ideas!
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

TriuvLED
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:12 pm

@TriuvLED
The bow and violin idea is absolute genius! Yeah, maybe she could use the arrow as her bow. You know electric violins? The ones with just the frame for a body? Maybe she could pull one of the strings backwards to turned her violin in a bow-and-arrow.

As for commissions, I have an idea for getting Alina's brother, Galen, to come in for something. Maybe you could have someone ask for... 7 brown haired, green eyed men or something xD And nobody has any idea why they would want that but they do it anyway because they'll be paid aaa looooottt of money. Dunno lol

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanWriter22 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:33 pm

Well im thinking Kane will walk in and leave a handsome tip to who ever is his server and walk out withen minuets who ever served him will get a call from the boss that they are needed on a assianation job or a data gaining job (So stealth is needed?)
In this world its not faith that saves us but defiance

FanWriter22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:52 pm

TriuvLED I would suggest skipping the character avatar if you including it, that might help.

Albus will fill his role. Can't wait to find his first server.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:59 pm

Oh and hey TrivuLED, you're probs super busy and you don't need more bothersome players but do you know when we could start? xD Are you starting for us or do we just post whenever? Thanks for your help :)

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:08 pm

We gotta have a bank robbery at some point right? That would be a time for Berdy to shine actually, he could hack into the security systems and turn it off and all that. Though can't see Alberto being much use there, he'd probably kill some hostages an lose every one money like in counter strike... wait... no yup that's how it works. Lol that sounds good to me.

Another idea that I just had would be doing police work. Lets say a detective heard through the grape vine what we at the coffee shop do and he has hit a dead end in a case with doing legal things. So he decides that to actually solve this case that would haunt him for years if he doesn't solve it, causes him to hire us. Berdy to find files and hack computers, Amaya to get paper files and other proofs he needs, Alberto and Hadrian to crack some skulls that sorely need to be cracked, Tony to get the criminals talking about what they do and what they have planned. Thats just a outline. Actually, I would like to call dibs on the role of this commissioner. I like it, it gives almost everyone a role to play, and though the money wouldn't be great. It would give you a friend in the local police force that could come up later in the story.
It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H.Dot.S on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:19 pm

As far as future Commissions go, I'd say 'bank robbery' or 'rescue the hostage' or 'find stolen drugs' or anything akin to burn notice. (Because burn notice is exactly what this reminds me of at this moment, for who knows what reason)

H.Dot.S
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:26 am

Finished up Angelique! Let me know if there's anything you think needs perfecting ^^;
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:44 am

Are you sure you can't see the pictures . . .? I'm pretty sure they work because I can see them . . .
Saying of the month :: You'll just never know…so many emotions I choose not to show.
Song of the month :: Jame Vincent McMorrow - We Don't Eat (Adventure Club Remix)

Image Image Image

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H.Dot.S on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:35 am

Green Apple, when we look at the pictures, it says 'use the share links instead' so I think you need to use a different set of links provided by the website that hosts the images. Or, re-host them on a different site that offers free hosting.
(I search Google images for pictures for my characters, because normally they will show up)

H.Dot.S
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:29 am

When will we be ready to post?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:54 pm

It should be good now ^^

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TriuvLED on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Okay everyone, I have figured out my issue and will be posing my character shortly. When I do, we'll start the posting. However, if anyone thinks they are awesome enough to handle the first post, then go right ahead!

Also, taking all of your ideas into account, I have an idea for the first commision. It will involve returning something a customer left in the store, and it will have a (major) twist, with lots of action. We'll need at least two people for this, hopefully around 3-5, and as many juniors as we can get.

Also, we'll need a junior to stay behind to be harrassed by the PAC, and a couple of seniors are needed to organize some pranks/hazing in regards to the juniors.

So... everybody sign up while you still can! There should be enough stuff for everyone to do, but if anyone is left out, my character will have excitement in store for them.

TriuvLED
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:04 am

Can't wait for your character to be made and for the first post O: It sounds really exciting. I was beginning to worry this roleplay died haha. Glad to see you're here, GM!

Green-apple, awesome pictures you have there.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Hope this isn't dead, was looking forward to it... ah well back to work then.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:25 pm

Very well by the end of the day I shall enter a post and it shall be interesting...

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:19 pm

Your first post was hilarious xD Lovely way to start.

(Edit: @TrivuLED
Absolutely love your character. He looks like a really funny guy lol.)
Last edited by Layla on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:32 pm

Wow Roku very clever. I love it.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!