Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Born to Die

Born to Die

a part of “Born to Die”, a fictional universe by gypsyprincess.

A tragic love story over the course of two years between two different couples.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Born to Die”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Born to Die

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:52 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Born to Die"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gypsyprincess
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Born to Die

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:16 pm

if you get more males i'd be happy to create another female character :)
An artist is a neurotic who cures herself with art.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:07 pm

OMG I feel stupid girl 2 is open but I copied and pasted and forgot to change it!

gypsyprincess
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:05 pm

hello :D ill take a male character! i like this dark take on relationships :D

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:20 pm

@TheGoddessReborn I really wanted something different from daddy says we can't be together and then happily ever after lol!!!! Anyways glad you like it!

You want Mr. Fresh out of prison Boy 1
Or
Do you want Mr. Boost's cars, drag racer boy 2???

gypsyprincess
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:02 pm

hehe. i took Prison boyy submitted my sheet.

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:33 pm

@TheGoddessReborn Love him!!!

gypsyprincess
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:49 pm

yay!!! <3

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Go ahead and reserve girl 2 for me then :) I'll have her character sheet up asap

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:06 am

First posts up! Sorry for the length lol, had to make good intros though!

gypsyprincess
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:42 pm

Sorry for all the spelling errors this was written on my phone lol! I'll change them as soon as I can! Stupid Auto correct!

gypsyprincess
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:22 pm

Okay so I've listened to "Born to Die" at least 40 times in the last 3 days. I'm addicted. I love her voice. THANK YOU for introducing me to her.

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:27 pm

@KiraArsenic Don't feel bad I just put it on repeat and sometimes get so use to it forget it's playing the music video on song are both so amazing!!!!

gypsyprincess
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!