Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Trouble with Koki

The Trouble with Koki

a part of “The Trouble with Koki”, a fictional universe by masato22.

What will simple Japanese student Koki Oyamada do when Six handsome men from space drop in and crush on him? Not even he knows what madness will unfold!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Trouble with Koki”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Trouble with Koki

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Trouble with Koki"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: The Trouble with Koki

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Do you mind if I make a male and a female character?
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:29 pm

no I don't mind at all. : )
Go for it!

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:47 pm

My characters are done I hope you like them ^_^

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:38 pm

I approved both! I love~ them!! Ryuichi's abilities exceed 5 but I'll change the rule because he has ryoko's ability set, which is pretty vast. so I will change the rule to eliminate ability limit.
I will create another character and post the opening post sometime tonight. Then we can get started.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Oops sorry about basically I was making a male version of Ryoko and I kind of just copied and pasted cause I suck at coming up with abilities like that.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:37 pm

I also added something to the other part of Natsu's character sheet, just something that popped in my head.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:43 am

I totally understand. I just created my Ayeka-like character, Aiba, and I decided to do the same for him using Ayeka's info.
And I really like your addition to Natu's CS!!! It really made me smile!!
I will begin typing the intro post now. I'll try to have it up ASAP.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:29 pm

Well my first post is up sorry if it's too long I just wanted to establish the character a bit. Im glad you liked the pic I thought it was cute and just had to use it.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:03 pm

No need to apologize! I usually don't post short posts but I suppose I was a bit more brief and objective for my first post. I loved your post and writing style! This shall be a good roleplay indeed! This is the first time I've GM'd before. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! I won't post as Aiba until Ryuichi appears.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:20 am

I added a little info to Aiba's Character Sheet. I forgot to include Yosho as being Aiba's Fiance.
Also since no one else has come around, I am going to create the Mihoshi character. If you would like to pick up another I don't mind.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:15 am

Oh I almost thought you were gone Snipergirl24....

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:27 am

Im just letting you know that my compy took a total dump on me and I had to send it back to the manufacturer to get it repaired. Im hoping to get it back next week sometime but I don't know exactly when. Sorry I think Im holding everyone up but the only way Im able to do this right now is because my brother is letting me use his for a minute.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:06 am

That's alright. I totally understand. Thanks for keeping me posted. I hope your computer gets fixed up soon. I hate being without one!

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:10 pm

Kohoshi post done! LOL

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:14 pm

Im glad to see you're on I finally got my computer back now that you've posted again Im going to go ahead and post for Ryuichi thank you for being so patient with me.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:01 pm

Glad to have you back on board! And also congrats on getting your computer back! I need to have my laptop screen fixed... -_-"
However I still haven't sent it in yet.

I look forward to Ryuichi's next move! ^_^

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:06 pm

I created character sheets for Koki's father and Grandpa. It took a minute but I'm happy with them.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:22 am

I love Akiko's CS <3
Her story line is so well written!
she has been approved!

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:27 am

Thanks sometimes when I make a character I just really get into and it turns into something like that. Im going to make another post, sorry I've been so busy lately. My mother's car has broke down so I've had to start talking her everywhere she needs to go. I feel like im just being pulled everywhere with school and all that, Im glad to fainally have sometime to sit down and veg out rolplaying.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!