Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Sabre's Mansion

Sabre's Mansion

a part of “Sabre's Mansion”, a fictional universe by WhySoSerious?.

You have a special gift/ability that caught Sabre's eye. He wants you to come stay with him at his mansion for the damned. Do you accept?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sabre's Mansion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Sabre's Mansion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhySoSerious? on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:54 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Sabre's Mansion"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhySoSerious?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Sabre's Mansion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:59 am

May i reserve a character?
We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever.
Capt. Hitsugaya Toushiro

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts.....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:36 pm

I would also like to reserve a female character.
Its better to ask forgiveness... than permission

blondegamer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sengoku-chan on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:25 pm

I had a question about the "species" portion of the sheet.

Does that include ANY species? Like ones other than humans that could possibly be from other media?

Sengoku-chan
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:32 pm

I would love to reserve a female character
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:34 pm

That's a good question, actually..... Can we be nonhumans other than demon/demonoids?

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sengoku-chan on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:36 pm

In any case, a female character would be preferred for me as well if there are any left. If not, I could take a male character instead.

Sengoku-chan
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:48 pm

Another question: can we have more than one? That would help fill spots if we need to x.x

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:04 pm

I was hoping to reserve a female character, if there is an open slot left. I think three people have reserved before me? So maybe there is a spot. c: If not, may I reserve a male? This roleplay caught my interest.

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:23 pm

Yeah, can i reserve, a female and if not male? thankyou

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 am

I want to reseve a girl please!
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:31 am

I'm going to be headed on a road trip tomorrow for eight hours until I reach the city. c: I'm going to try and submit my character sometime tonight. Uhm...are the occupants of the house going to be different species or are they just humans with abilities?

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Inali on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:35 am

may I join this lovely story line?

Lady Inali
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akashi on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:58 pm

I'm interested in joining... but before that, I wanted to ask if this rp will be a fast pacing rp? I am limited to the computer due to school so I'm on during the weekends or when I have school off (and fridays). So I wont be as active as everyone here. :/ If that's going to be a problem then I wont join ><
“No one that opposes me is allowed to look down on me. Know your place."
-Akashi Seijuuro

akashi
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:43 pm

I was hoping to be able to pull out a character and submit last night but I fell asleep. I'll try and submit one when I arrive in the city and get wifi. I'm really sorry. I will submit a character soon though, no worries.

Aradia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhySoSerious? on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:15 pm

Reserving is not something I do with my character spots. You have to put up a character application if you'd like to join. If you find that there are no roles of the gender you wanted, PM me and I will add an extre role to the introduction page.

You can post whenever you wish to, just make sure you're active.

Also, we accept EVERY species. You can have any character you so choose. We also let you create your own species, be creative!

WhySoSerious?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:59 pm

Was i not accepted?
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhySoSerious? on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:18 pm

Sorry, I thought I'd already done it. Silly me c';

WhySoSerious?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfDarkPaths on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Thank you for accepting my character! I hope he'll add a lot to the story. : D

FollowerOfDarkPaths
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bnrdhdu on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:29 pm

@akashi

No, not really. This has been a little slow for my taste, but only because I am used to really, really fast responses. So if you need a fair-paced RP, I would recommend this one.
"When it doubt, do a barrel roll."-Me

When I log on after school and don't see a response:

bnrdhdu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!