Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Those Who Have Failed

Those Who Have Failed

a part of “Those Who Have Failed”, a fictional universe by TriuvLED.

Welcome to Crave, a cafe and coffee-house famous for both its cakes and its 'odd jobs'.... We are currently hiring, but you don't really have a choice, do you? *ALWAYS ACCEPTING, COME CHECK US OUT*

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Those Who Have Failed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Those Who Have Failed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:12 am

Could I could submit a character as well~?
I was thinking about a female sadist, but I'm not sure if it's an uncomfortable trait for the role play? If not I was thinking of someone that was schizophrenic? Or someone that was void of emotions? I'd make that last one work somehow, seeing that the staff are supposed to have a fear of failure.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Runika
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:33 am

A little bit of a heads up I accidentally tagged Kane in a post, sorry . . . :/
Saying of the month :: You'll just never know…so many emotions I choose not to show.
Song of the month :: Jame Vincent McMorrow - We Don't Eat (Adventure Club Remix)

Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanWriter22 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:14 am

I love how everyone but Green~Apple ignored my post.... :( Am I not important too??
In this world its not faith that saves us but defiance

FanWriter22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:53 am

Apologies, fanwriter x.x Alina did react to Amaya, I just forgot to tag you lol. roleplaygateway doesn't seem to be letting me tag your character e.e But I will in my next post.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Where the hell is TriuvLED? God I have gotten unlucky with GM's after Breeze, am I right Roku?
It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:10 am

Lolz. I've had bad GMs ever since I joined this sight. Sadly I carried most of my RPs so I practicly became GM just not by title. At least she isn't the type that make a totally vital character then quits a week afterwards.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:13 pm

Mwahaha!!! I forget no one!!! I know the feeling of being left out FanWriter, but yeah Alina didn't leave you out ^^ I just like to try and get everyone in the whole RP atmosphere ^^

I know what you guys mean by having bad GM's, but there's also something such as bad RPers because I carry out my RPs and try my best to be in them but then people leave :'( then I cry . . . I don't think that TruivLED is going to leave us. . . for too long. . . I hope not. . .

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:51 pm

I swear though, Gm's would disapper just a day or two after I joined. I was starting to think I had some kind of virus that spread to gm's and like deleted their accounts.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:18 pm

Now Layla...When can Albus take that hand?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:22 am

Haha, whenever he wants xD You guys can control George, too, you know :P Just made him up so we could have a mission to do.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:43 pm

OK then. I just need George to be given his meal same with Albus, they will eat, and George will be punished.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TriuvLED on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:05 pm

I am so freaking sorry guys. There was a fire near my house that shut off our electricity, so I couldn't log on for a while. Even once we got it running again, it took FOREVER to get the internet back online. I'm going to remake this, in the hopes that similar misfortune doesn't strike again.

All of you are welcome to re-create your characters, and if anyone of you want to get in on the re-make early, PM me or post here. In regards to WHEN it will be up, I don't even know myself, but if not today or tomorrow, next weekend FOR SURE.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

TriuvLED
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!