Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

You don't know me....

You don't know me....

a part of “You don't know me....”, a fictional universe by CuteAsKaylah.

What if you were trapped in a cage your whole life desperate to break free. What would you do to keep that freedom. Four girls and they're friends set out to find this

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “You don't know me....”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

You don't know me....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:06 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "You don't know me...."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: You don't know me....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshleighC on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:24 pm

Could I please take rich girl 3? Cupcakes Tacos and change the FC? I'll pm you =)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AshleighC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alight on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:29 pm

Cupcakes -Can i please reserve girl 2? -Tacos. And like AshleighC, change the FC please?

alight
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:30 pm

Um guys I'm kinda not trying to change all the FC but if they fit the character I will consider it.... geez that sounds harsh lol I feel like I should be wearing a suit but.... yeah

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:34 pm

But I will reserve them

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshleighC on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:37 pm

Okee dokes. Well I have the perfect person in mind, who has the whole rebellious look about her. Fc Change to Taylor Momsen? If its too much trouble dwbi =)
Last edited by AshleighC on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AshleighC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alight on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:39 pm

It's ok, don't change the FC for me, i'll keep her then:)

alight
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:41 pm

Yeah that totally works! I just didn't want you to say like miley cyrus or selena gomez because they would fit girl two more. And alight can you make sure your character doesn't look to old because your the young vulnerable one

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:46 pm

DO you have a gif or I can find one for you. Just not in her too goth form think high society meets rocker? I sound OCD sorry, I just worked super hard on this and I'm super nervous

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alight on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:49 pm

Ok, I will keep her profile looking young-by that should i use the color pink?

alight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Its up to you on colors

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alight on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:51 pm

Ok, i'll do pink:)

alight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alight on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:54 pm

For the relationships, are all our characters like best friends? Or do some hate each other?

alight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshleighC on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:00 pm

Its okay =) I can try find you a gif if you're sturggling. I mostly just use tumblr

AshleighC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:04 pm

@alight they're all best friends but you can decide which one your closest to and which one your not
@ AhleighC its fine I just need a name

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:09 pm

Ok AshleighC I updated the FC

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alight on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:00 pm

Hey, CuteAsKaylah are my images alright?

alight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:35 pm

yes, they're great!

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:55 pm

Nevermind. This doesn't really seem to be active. Let me know if the situation changes...

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alight on Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:04 am

Are we still going ahead with this?

alight
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!