Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Stella Luna Academy

Stella Luna Academy

a part of “Stella Luna Academy”, a fictional universe by Vexilous.

The tale of a group of students attending a school that teaches them to wield magical weapons in order to fight demons.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Stella Luna Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Stella Luna Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Hey everybody, thanks for reading! So, this is a re-imagining of an old RP that I created a looong time ago on another account. I've figured that the plot will go something like this:

*A group of second or third-year students meet through a common interest or a shared friend
*They all become close friends, going about the school year as usual
*A group of mysterious new prodigal students arrive
*They act quite suspicious, and cause quite a buzz around the school
*some thing happens
*The students are revealed to be the (now free from their seal) Ovu
*They seal off the school grounds and a large battle between the Ovu and their summoned Shari, and The Staff and students of Stella Luna

I'm also open to suggestions, so if anyone has questions or ideas, shoot me a PM, and I'll be happy to let you know what I think.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vexilous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Stella Luna Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoptartCat on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Oh! This looks interesting. I'm totally creating a character! c:
RAINBOWS N' SHIT

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PoptartCat
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Awesome, the more the merrier!

Vexilous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SMinSC on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Hiya, Can i get in on this rp?

SMinSC
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShaShaBoomStar on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Interesting. Definitely joining.
ShaShaBoomStar! This is ShaSha, and I'm going to Boom your Star! Wait, no. Gtfo.

ShaShaBoomStar
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:31 pm

Posted a bio as well. I hope you don't mind the liberties I took in doing so. X.X

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:49 pm

Yeah...that soulds fine. I might post ideas from time to time. Who's doing the first post?
Gotta Go Fast

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years
Writer of the Month, Feb. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:07 pm

Okie dokie, thanks everyone for making such awesome characters! Just a few things I wanted to clear up.

@Tsu: I really love the liberties you took, and you've actually given me a couple of Ideas, but I want to make it clear to everyone that is reading this that is considering joining, that yours will be the one and only character with a solar blade, or a unique weapon of the opposite type. I actually had a few problems in the last RP with people making lunar armors, and blood type weapons and stuff like that, and I just want to make it clear that I would like everyone to stick to the Lunar blades and Solar guns. I'm fine with one character, but I don't want it to get out of hand.

Also, to everyone thats reading, I probably should have made this more clear, but the Lunar blades can be any type of bladed weapon, from a scythe to a knife.

@Everyonethathasbeenaccepted:
So, I was thinking that the group of characters that are currently approved, plus one reserved spot for my friend, will be the six friends (I don't want to say main characters), unless anyone doesn't want to be part of the group. I'm also considering having the characters already friends, so that we dont have to spend time getting the characters to meet and everything. Thoughts?

@Mariofox: I will be posting the first post whenever I have all the roles filled that I would like, as well as a few other top secret plot details worked out, so probably within the next few days.

Vexilous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Just thought I'd let you know. Me and SMinSC have been planning our intro through PM and we'd like to start out on the track, running. We know each other, but barely. It kind of fits since we have common interests. I was wondering if that was okay with you.

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years
Writer of the Month, Feb. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AceofSpade on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:05 pm

I'd like to post my interest also. I'll have a character up soon.

AceofSpade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:54 am

Hey guys, I should have the prologue up later today, after that's up, people are free to post if they want.

Vexilous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:43 pm

Added some exposition to explain the plotholes of people alternatively carrying and summoning their weapons on the spot. Also gave a brief explanation of how Anya can shift between the two, hopefully tying up lose ends in that department. I hope I didn't violate what you intended, Vex. If so, I'll remove it.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:40 pm

Hope that gave you some ideas, Vex, on certain events that could spring up, like Royale Day where EVERYONE takes a part in fighting. And I hope you don't mind about the Champion's Arena thing I created as well. If you want, I can delete it...

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:00 pm

Oh god. Oh sweet Jesus. So. Much. READING

Edit: I'm gonna need some time to read all these super-long posts XD, when I last checked this morning there was like 20-something. I'll save them to readability or something, and let you guys know what I think when I'm finished.

Vexilous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:36 pm

Umm...SMinSC, you gonna respond?

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:17 pm

I hope this doesn't die. I can't really post as Anya for a bit, seeing as she's KO'd and seriously low on power, meaning she'll be out for a while in-universe, but I'm still here, just so you know.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:46 pm

Yeah, me too. I seriously like this roleplay. I'm waiting on SMinsC to respond. Hopefully she does soon. I've messaged her, but didn't get a response back. I think she's either gone for whatever reason or lost interest, which I hope didn't happen.

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:42 pm

The real question is where the GM is right now. 0.o

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!