Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Resurrection of Magic

The Resurrection of Magic

a part of “The Resurrection of Magic”, a fictional universe by Mela.

Magic is dying, and the Council of Old has finally made one, last, desperate move to strengthen it once more. However, this involves taking family members, a magically hidden island... and a whole lot of luck.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Resurrection of Magic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Resurrection of Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby joannadixon on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:13 pm

"Omfg! A yellow elephant!"

May I reserve Elizabeth Olsen? I am new to the site, so I would love to be able to join the role-play. I have been on other role-playing sites, but recently was informed that this one existed.
Last edited by joannadixon on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
"Take a chance. I dare you."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

joannadixon
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:34 pm

While I can't confirm your reservation, I can say that Mela is in Berlin right now. But she'll be back in a day or two and will be able to get back to you. :]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:08 am

Id just recheck the rules of this RP first, and then rethink your reservation :)
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby joannadixon on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 pm

@imaginethat! I always read the rules, but I am that one person that forgets to put the password. I am such an idiot at times, but thank you for the hint.

joannadixon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:10 pm

It's not just that, haha. You're also asked to reserve both a male and a female character!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:03 pm

Hey, Joa. xD I'm gonna agree with Dee on this one. You're welcome to take on Miss Olsen, but to keep things even, I ask everyone to take on two charas; one of each gender. =) Might've been a little blurry in the rules, I guess. O.o
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Hello my beautiful people! I am going to look over the characters then reserve one, but first I'm clearing out some of the characters that are no longer in active role-plays. :( It's very depressing putting so much work into something that never went anywhere. ANYWAYS. I'll get a girl/guy immediately.

EDIT: Felicity Jones & Matt Bomer for $200, please?
Last edited by alxxxjames on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby joannadixon on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:02 pm

I'm literally the worst rule-reader ever in the history of rule-readers. If I am still acceptable, may I have Drew Roy? Please.

joannadixon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:21 pm

I'm going to finish my profile for Richard Madden's FC soon. :]

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:47 am

Joanna and Alex... yep and yep. =D Happy to have you. I'll make your reservations front-page-official later. ^^ And lol, Alex.. if you REALLY want to pay, I can totally give you the necessary account info. =P

Oh yay, Kor. =D

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:33 am

Hey guys. =)

I've been really patient, but I'm going to have to ask everyone to have their character sheets done by Monday. ^^ Then, once you're all finished up, I'm going to repost the roleplay to get us some more people, if possible. ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:32 am

I'm slowly working on Grey, but I'm very sick at the moment and barely have the energy, let alone the motivation to complete him! Also, you haven't look at Ari yet!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:09 am

I haven't? Lol. xD I'll get right on that, honey. And don't worry. You can wait til Tuesday/Wednesday if you like, dear.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:12 am

I love you <3 Thank you! And nope, you said you were going to but never did!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:35 am

Ariadne Everhart has officially been approved. ;)

And I love you too, my lovebug. =P

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:38 am

Hey Mels! I'm sorry that I'm still not done Nathan's profile. I'll be working on it tomorrow morning and evening after work. Was busy today running errands at home and visiting with my neighbour who had a heart attack while I was away. Then I ended up busy with family this evening and only had time to work on posts for Arcana. But tomorrow, aside from work, I have no plans. So it'll be up by the end of the night. :]

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!