Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Guns, Drugs, & Love: The Rose

Guns, Drugs, & Love: The Rose

a part of “Guns, Drugs, & Love: The Rose”, a fictional universe by desire99600.

Three families, forced to live outside the law because of what they can do, become the terror of the city, warring viciously with each other for control. Guns, drugs, and forbidden love. [ Open & accepting | Semi-Lit ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Guns, Drugs, & Love: The Rose”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Guns, Drugs, & Love: The Rose

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nasurate6 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:42 pm

This looks veeeery interesting, but none of the open family members have stricken with character inspiration. Now, the supporting cast - were they predetermined roles or are they just non-family characters that have been made and then found space for?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nasurate6
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:46 pm

@Nasurate6,
The extras ? Those were characters that weren't on the cast list originally, but someone wanted and they gave me all the info for, I just looked up their FCs, found some GIFs, and put them up there.

@Roku Mushabuki,
I'm posting now

@Miss_Dreamer,
Unfortunately, I require you to make both a male and a female, and the only open male is the partner to girl 16.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:57 am

I've got homecoming tonight guys, meaning my schedule's gonna be PACKED. I will, however, be back either tomorrow or Monday, since I have Monday off. Anyway, just wanted to let you know, not to expect a post out of me until tomorrow or Monday. (: Have a good weekened !

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:50 pm

@desire99600 have fun :)

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:14 am

I cant do anything with Kadence till BleedingLover posts for Nathaniel.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:44 am

Alright, I'll do it now.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:21 pm

I'll have a post up either tonight or tomarrow.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:34 pm

i need horseygirl to post for jay -.-

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:59 pm

Oh it's her...Yeah she's not going to post anytime soon, no idea why. She's gets on wuite a bit. Now what about the fathers of the other families?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:14 am

I could take a Parent if you want me to. Just say the word :)

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:42 am

If Desire would allow it, I would suggest Echo because that is where tentions are now lying. Though now James' daughters are starting a fight but that is different than breaking into a house and threatening to kill a family. That could be taken as a declaration of war by virtually every gang.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:20 pm

That's true. Well. Yeah, if Desire needs someone to take a Parent role, I'll take one :)

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:27 pm

It's totally fine with me (: Lol, sorry for the late reply, haven't been checking in here.

Just let me know which one you want and you can have them.
And I'll PM Horseygirl. She has like 4 characters, so she needs to come back -.-

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broken_Storm on Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:42 am

so my hard drive in my laptop broke last night so i might be slow to respond bc all i have is my phone

Broken_Storm
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:34 am

May I reserve character 16? :

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!