Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Grave Encounters

Grave Encounters

a part of “Grave Encounters”, a fictional universe by SlightlyInsane.

Believe everything you hear. (This is now being used as storage.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Grave Encounters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Grave Encounters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Peaches-N-Cream on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:48 pm

Hahahahaaha I missed one hell of an amusing conversation
...*.*~Make The Most Of Now~*.*...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Peaches-N-Cream
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetsleep on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:51 pm

We totally should no happy endings!!!
"I was filled with poison
But blessed with beauty and rage"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweetsleep
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:51 pm

Man, they should have had it be where he turns from the book, and all his friends are standing there in gowns with their heads low. No turn away, and then they demon scream and rush the camera. The the part where he's talking at the end was just overkill.
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:56 pm

Well you didn't die did you?

Edit: Also, Lance is lobotomized in the end.

Ok everybody, we have our cast of idiot teenagers brave souls. I will be posting shortly. Our little group will be meeting in the wooded area outside of the hospital. Saffron will be waiting for the rest of them to get there.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:02 pm

Oh, also you don't need to use the place tabs. I just put them there because I was bored.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Peaches-N-Cream on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:05 pm

oh hellz yeah, let's get this show on the road!

Peaches-N-Cream
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:22 pm

The first post is up and feel free to make yours as long as you'd like. (Unless you give me a short story about a tree.) Honestly I probably would have written more but we aren't into the real scary stuff yet.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Peaches-N-Cream on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:00 pm

If you want a short story about a tree, I could recite "The Giving Tree" for you...

Peaches-N-Cream
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:07 pm

Aww, I love that story. :)

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Peaches-N-Cream on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:11 pm

I knoooow! So sad though

Peaches-N-Cream
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:56 pm

Uhhh.... wasn't there a road that pulled right up to the place? I don't think Lena had to trek through the forest.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Peaches-N-Cream on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:59 pm

I dunno, I haven't seen the movie... Lena missed the road xD

Peaches-N-Cream
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:01 am

I assumed!

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Peaches-N-Cream on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:05 am

Should we all wait for Insane's next reply?

Peaches-N-Cream
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetsleep on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:13 am

Yeah, but they don't have permission to be their like Lance and his crew did, so they wouldn't be able to park their cars close.

sweetsleep
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Peaches-N-Cream on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:20 am

See? So she didn't miss it. She was being smart ;p

Peaches-N-Cream
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:32 am

...... Crap, editing.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Howl_By_The_Moon on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:08 am

Hey guys, Ill be posting a little later today (currently in my comp. tech class) cant wait to get started. :D

Howl_By_The_Moon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:30 am

Lol, why don't they all just show up with some flying monkeys? Not suspicious at all.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Peaches-N-Cream on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:41 am

FLY, MY PRETTIES, FLYYY!!

Peaches-N-Cream
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!