Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Welcome To Shadow Town

Welcome To Shadow Town

a part of “Welcome To Shadow Town”, a fictional universe by CookieCupcake.

Corruption and Darkness eats all until the only thing left are blank stares and empty shadows. Will you follow destiny and unravel the darkness before it consumes you also?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome To Shadow Town”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Welcome To Shadow Town

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:48 am

Hey guys. Sorry it's been a while since I posted. I was in a car accident on my way to work Friday, and I've been pretty shaken up by it. I'm okay, and so was everyone in the other car, their car litteraly had almost no damage. I, on the other hand, have to replace my radiator. :/ So, I'll try to post tonight.
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:51 am

Twil, that must have been horribly traumatic. We're glad to see you're okay. At least, as okay as someone who'd just been in a car accident could be. Take all the time you need to post, twil. Are you feeling better now? (Emotionally, that is.) I can't begin to imagine what it must have been like for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:37 am

TwiliXDragon wrote:Hey guys. Sorry it's been a while since I posted. I was in a car accident on my way to work Friday, and I've been pretty shaken up by it. I'm okay, and so was everyone in the other car, their car litteraly had almost no damage. I, on the other hand, have to replace my radiator. :/ So, I'll try to post tonight.

I'm so sorry. :c Are you ok? Thank goodness no one was harmed; however, I don't blame you for being shaken up in the least bit! Like Layla said, you were in a traumatic experience. Take your time! There is absolutely no rush. In fact, I can't really post at the moment either. So it should be fine. I'm just really glad that you're ok and, if you want to talk about it, you can always PM me. I don't mind. <3

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:59 am

Tch, what a wuss. Can't even post after a car accident... ^.^ Just kidding, of course! Tis' good that you are alright my friend!
"Serve the Emperor today. Tomorrow you may be dead." - Thought for the day

cha-kun
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:08 am

Haha, thanks guys. You guys really are something else. I am alright, just a minor burn/bruise on my left arm from the airbag. And I'm working on a post in my head, I'll probably get it up tonight at work. :) I really do appreciate the concern though.

It was completely my fault too, I looked down to find my phone, and when I looked up, there was a car in front of me and the light was red. Bam, rear-ended the guy in front of me. Damage to my car, nothing to his, cause i hit his tow-hitch. :/ Oh well, such is life, shit happens.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:33 am

I'm sorry twili, i love you to death, but dang! shame you you! i almost got rear ended today for the same reason. The girl behind me was watching her phone instead of the car in front of her. I had to slow down because the car in front of me was turning, the car behind me didnt notice and i had to speed up and almost cliped the car in front of me as he turned. =p
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Haha, well, I wasn't goign to do anything with my phone, I just wanted to make sure I had it with me ^_^" Turns out it was in my purse...

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:08 am

Huzzah! Finally got a post in :) And I'm actually pretty happy with it. Have fun with Sarah...should be an interesting post to read XD

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:09 am

I've brought news that I can't decide is good or bad yet~! I'm watching the Incredibles. X3

Erm but that's not the news. My uncle has told me via text messaging that he is bringing my laptop to the computer repair shop today. I'm going to form my own little prayer circle that my laptop is fixable. My uncle assures me that it is but he might just trying to be positive. Whatever the case, if it can't be fixed (which would be the worst case scenario and end with my ugly sobs :u) then I'll have to get a new one. DX And that would take an annoying amount of tome because of schedules and stuff. Plus backing up my hard drive and kms. Sorry! I'm rambling. Ohp.

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:19 am

Color test for my sins.

Pride-

Envy-

Gluttony-

Lust-

Anger-

Greed-

Sloth-

Merchant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temperance on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:47 am

Sorry it took me so long, I posted though D:

Temperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:26 pm

Sorry it took so long, but I replied! And now...Serenity, Morgan, Tallen, and Sarah are all in the same place. Yay for interaction! :D

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temperance on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:56 pm

Where has everyone else gone XP
Anyways, I just wanted to let you know - Sarah will stop being such a pain soon enough haha XD.

Temperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:26 am

Just in case anyone thinks I'm dead or that I've abandoned this roleplay - I most certainly have not haha. I'm just waiting for Aradia to post :)

We must all form a meditative circle and pray for the safe return of Aradia's child - her computer.

This roleplay will live no matter what! We love our characters too much hehe.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:12 pm

Let's all take a moment of silence for my computer — whose condition is still unknown. Haha. I'm sorry guys. :u I'll try to crank out a post soon, even if I have to do it on mobile. I've only got limited time on my sister's laptop as it is (especially since I have to bargain for laptop use).

Aradia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Aw, I'm sorry Aradia. Listen guys, I shall try to post soon, hopefully sometime this week. :/ Sorry I've been gone. Again. Working full-time and having a role play just up out of the blue take off where it hasn't even gotten on its feet the last ten times I posted it was a little surprising, so I've been focusing a lot of attention on that. >_< Again, so sorry, but I promise I'll get more active here!

So long as this hasn't died while I wasn't watching...

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!