Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

I Am Still Alive.

I Am Still Alive.

a part of “I Am Still Alive.”, a fictional universe by lovelyzombie.

the world has been consumed by a parasitic virus that turns its host into the undead. zombies stalk the earth & devour the living. safe havens dot the planet, but as they fall, the dwindling survivors must find a way to live in a world full of death.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I Am Still Alive.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: I Am Still Alive.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:12 am

Hey guys, I know that activity here has been a little sketchy recently, but I just want to advise that lovelyzombie has had her parents visiting recently, so her time to access the internet has been pretty limited, let alone enough time to make a post. I REALLY DON'T WANT THIS TO DIE!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:39 am

I don't either!! I will be around and keep checking back. Hopefully once her parents leave we can get this picking up again at least between the four of us.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kexia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:17 am

We Are Still Alive is a sister RP to this one! I created it with the help of my BFFFFFF Lovelyzombie as an add on story to the universe that is I am Still Alive. Technically it is the same premise, but it's a different story and take on the premise.. if you've liked this story so far... just click on over to We Are Still Alive and have a squizzical... I want this one to take off like this did, but because I will be GM and lovelyzombie co-gm, and I am on at least once a day, hopefully I can keep it alive!!!! LOVE ME!

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:54 am

Hey Hey everyone! I will post VERY soon! Sorry for lack of activity here.. I've been busy assssss

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Ahhh wtf, sorry guys. RPG didn't even tell me there were any posts! Gr. And, one of the posts in another RP of mine just vanished.

kexia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verum Umbra on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:40 pm

Could someone PM me a summary? I completely forgot about this roleplay on accident... I feel kind of stupid...
It's a shame for you to have lost your head...A careless man who wound up dead...You wore your sin like it was some kind of prize...Too many lies, too many lies...

Verum Umbra
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:56 pm

I'll send ya one.

kexia
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!