Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Ultimate Organization II

The Ultimate Organization II

a part of “The Ultimate Organization II”, a fictional universe by PirateofPie.

(Open) The Sora System is in turmoil. The Royal family's lives was taken in a savage coup. The traitorous Princess Vitalia has allied herself with the vile assassins of Seed. Who will be up to the task to put an end to her tyranny?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ultimate Organization II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Ultimate Organization II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PirateofPie on Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:51 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Ultimate Organization II"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PirateofPie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Re: [OOC] The Ultimate Organization II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxaerion on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:14 am

Hey, wow. This role play looks very promising. I am very interested, but before I create a character... About the level of technology in this role play's setting. The map seems to suggest that the inhabitants of the role play world are capable of space travel (?), is that right, and could a created character use a gun? A laser gun, in fact?

Also, I'm a little confused about the back story. The Phoenix people were once a mighty empire until they were decimated by the Helexicon Empire. I imagine then, that the Phoenix would harbor some form of grudge against the Helexicon Empire, but they were later "unleashed" by the latter against the North...?

On a side note, while on the subject of the Phoenix, are the Phoenix's ability to bend the elements to their will hereditary? Or perhaps it's a random mutation in the unlucky children of unlucky parents? How do the people hunt down the Phoenix - if they are similar in appearance to normal humans?

Considering the "II" in the title of this role play... is it that this role play is a sequel?

Sorry for the many questions.I just want to be very sure before I make a character here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Loxaerion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:06 pm

yep its a sequal, and there are tw oother actually so its alot to take in.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PirateofPie on Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:50 pm

Loxaerion wrote:Hey, wow. This role play looks very promising. I am very interested, but before I create a character... About the level of technology in this role play's setting. The map seems to suggest that the inhabitants of the role play world are capable of space travel (?), is that right, and could a created character use a gun? A laser gun, in fact?

Also, I'm a little confused about the back story. The Phoenix people were once a mighty empire until they were decimated by the Helexicon Empire. I imagine then, that the Phoenix would harbor some form of grudge against the Helexicon Empire, but they were later "unleashed" by the latter against the North...?

On a side note, while on the subject of the Phoenix, are the Phoenix's ability to bend the elements to their will hereditary? Or perhaps it's a random mutation in the unlucky children of unlucky parents? How do the people hunt down the Phoenix - if they are similar in appearance to normal humans?

Considering the "II" in the title of this role play... is it that this role play is a sequel?

Sorry for the many questions.I just want to be very sure before I make a character here.

They don't have laser guns, their gunnery is actually pretty basic and industrial like revolvers and rifles. And their spaceships have some sort of space cannons... it doesn't make a lot of sense, I'm going to be honest with you. And the Phoenix weren't decimated by the Helexicon, they were decimated by other civilization 1700 years before the Helexicon came and were imprisoned. The Helexicon freed them and used them as a tool to help them conquer the north-east. And yeah, Phoenixness is hereditary.

It is a sequel, but it won't be hampered down by previous backstory. Everything starts off fresh.

PirateofPie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:50 pm

Hey are we starting soon???? This looks really cool I can't wait to start. Would you say it's more sci-fi or fantasy this thread?

Nulix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Storyteller Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:14 pm

i've always looked at it as a space opera like setting, kind of like Final Fantasy for the planets (final fantasy 12 is what i base my thoughts on Capima off of) mixed with a bit mroe hightech ship designs. Or at least that's been my thoughts. MAybe a good example is Trinity blood where there are great differences in tech due to the wars and armeggedon so that their is lost technology (Ships and high level guns) that few understand and oldern tech from victorian age for the masses as technology of the day is still recuporating. in this case the fall of the Phoenix would be the cataclysm that caused the technology gap is you ask me.

Then again i'm just a player here so maybe im just out of my mind.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:53 pm

are we home yet on the DT or are we still in route?

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Re: The Ultimate Organization II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:10 pm

...wow, how bored are you guys, really lol

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:29 pm

Ah I've got plots. The rest of these sobs however...

Nulix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Storyteller Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PirateofPie on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:25 am

Sign up thread for potential new members posted: www.roleplaygateway.com/you-there-men-a ... l#p1640015

PirateofPie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:07 am

Hey all! I was really impressed with the Roleplayers Wanted thread for this roleplay, but I'm a bit intimidated at the amount of roleplaying that's been done so far. Is there a summary thread available to catch up the new folks joining?

Very interested, otherwise!

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PirateofPie on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:16 pm

Ah, there certainly is! Right there on the introduction page under the title of Project Harvester which should give a brief summary of the plot and what point new characters will start from.

PirateofPie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:42 pm

Well this thread is technically a sequel this one: roleplay/the-ultimate-organization/, which was set in the same universe as a thread I created called the Knight's. We wanted to recruit more people though so pretty much where we are right now is the start, and what's happened in the thread so far is more of a prologue and to resolve certain things that happened at the end of the old thread.

Nulix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xephos on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm

Can you guys give me a mediocre synopsis? Want to catch up but college got in the way, esp physics. >_> So yea please do.
I serve the Light and the Dark.

Xephos
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Do all character's have to be human? If no is it ok to pull races from another series?

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PirateofPie on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:59 am

Shaodow wrote:Do all character's have to be human? If no is it ok to pull races from another series?

Sorry, only race here is human. If you want, you could be a Phoenix, a human with elemental abilities. Though, I suppose there are the mutationals, but they're pretty much completely animalistic monsters.

PirateofPie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:33 pm

So I've been rereading the beginning of the thread.... is Campile supposed to be a criminal??

Nulix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:57 pm

To all who RP in this RP.

I simply wanted to stop by the OOC of this RP, and just say that even though i dont have a part in the story of this AMAZING world, im reading avidly, and am always checking in to see who is joining. This story is incredibly gripping, and the maker of this RP has an incridable mind to throw this together. To all who have a character in this RP, i say good work! And keep it up! :D

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:53 pm

Thank you so much mate! The world is actually from a book series I'm writing evolved from some threads we had before this so that's probably why it seems so well thought out, and this thread is kind of a sequel to that series. You liking it so much gives me a lot of hope, thanks a ton :).

Nulix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarKnight36 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Hey just so y'all know, I'm working on revamping the old threads right now. I think you all will like it.
Until I get a signature image, this is all I have.

DarKnight36
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!