Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Soulmate Principle

The Soulmate Principle

a part of “The Soulmate Principle”, a fictional universe by Tilly.

Everyone has someone, they'll find that out soon enough.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Soulmate Principle”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Soulmate Principle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:39 pm

Oh my gosh, it has never taken me this long to make a character! Aaaah!!! I have another class soon, but after that I'm gonna sit my ass down and finish my profile...hopefully T_T

这个月我很慢!对不起!
This month I'm super busy, so sorry for my inactivity!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tilly
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinechan on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:35 pm

@Lily Me too, I have 2 tests tomorrow, still stayed up to 1AM to do my profile.I just have to spend all my time, try to pick my character's clothes.....What is wrong with me?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hinechan
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:15 pm

Okay, so I've accepted the characters that have been finished so far. Finished or not, it's okay to submit your characters even if they're only partially done. I tried to work on my character last night, but I spent most of the time creating outfits -_-

I'm doing homework now, but once I'm done I'll probably submit my unfinished character too.

Tilly
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Need to finish the History and the Appearance then I'm good to go

The Black Death
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:31 pm

I'm back BITCHES! I shall work on my profile today ^^
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinechan on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:12 pm

@Lovely Yay! My bitch, you're back :)! I'm excited! Let me see your profile as soon as you can! Love you!

Hinechan
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:23 pm

Hahaha! I will surely put it up tonight to let you see it ^^

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:08 pm

Aaaaaah I actually started working on my character again. I'm embarrassed it's taken so long T-T I just have to do the personality and history then...yeah I'm done. Uhh, for those who still don't have characters up, I'll send some PM's to see what's going on. This could be wishful thinking, but I'm really hoping we can start sometime this weekend ^-^

EDIT: Heh, look at that...I...I finally finished my profile...IT'S A MIRACLE. Eh, yeah.

Tilly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:17 am

So I finished the teacher, anybody like him? ^^
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:06 pm

I like him! :D

Uhh, I PM'ed Little Fox but she never replied, so I'm thinking I'll need to find someone else to take the role. I also just realized no one has taken the popular student yet DX I'm off to the Roleplayers Wanted forum.

Even though we're missing a few people, I think we still have enough to start, so I may put up the first post soon :)

Tilly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoleplayFreak on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:46 am

I would like to reserve the popular student. I can have a CS soon... hopefully lol

RoleplayFreak
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Ah, yay! The spots reserved for you :D

Tilly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoleplayFreak on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:11 pm

Awesome, working on the character now (Almost done actually).

EDIT: Strange... I clicked on submit profile and it gave me a message that read "You are not allowed to send PM's at this time" O.o

EDIT2: Ah! I suppose it went through, shows under the "My Characters" tab. I also picked up on some coding mistakes, so fixed that, hopefully before you saw how hideous it was :P

RoleplayFreak
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:41 pm

Aha! Thaaaat would explain why I didn't get a PM about a new character being submitted! I don't know if you know or not, but you need 10 forum post before you can send PM's. Anyway, I love him(and Hibari Kyoya)! I just accepted him :D

Tilly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoleplayFreak on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:23 am

Ohs, I didn't know this. Looks like I will have to join some more roleplays and bug their OOC's lol. Also, I'm glad that you liked him :)

RoleplayFreak
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:25 pm

Hi hi everyone! I'm interested in joining this RP. Would you be opposed to another teacher student couple joining the ranks? I would Like to create a teacher character and can play the love interest student as well if need be. Please let me know what you think?

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Aaah, sorry guys. I really meant to get this started a few days ago but then I got busy and now I'm sick DX

@masato22, hmmm, yeah that's okay with me and I would love if you could also take the other role.

Tilly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:01 am

Okay Great! I'll create character sheets Asap!

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:19 am

My CS's are done~! I'm relieved now.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:06 pm

Thank you dear, they've both been accepted! I feel like I just can't find the time to start this, so I do apologize for the extended wait. I have more exams this week, but I'm going to start posting this Thursday!

Tilly
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!