Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Wandering The Desert Of Time

a part of “Wandering The Desert Of Time”, a fictional universe by Zero Reaper.

We came from all different times. We remember very little of who we are. But we know that we must make the journey. And we want you to join us.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wandering The Desert Of Time”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:29 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Wandering The Desert Of Time"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Wandering The Desert Of Time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:43 am

I'd like to reserve a character

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:18 am

Hiya. You've got my pen, as much as that changes anything.
"In Latin America, they say that the spirit world is a dark place, empty but for all of the human nightmares and regrets they left behind; the journey through it is long and hard. Every time you write, or draw, or create something new, you light a beacon fire in the spirit world to guide and protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. Think about that the next time you write, and know that no matter how little it is, you have helped them on their way."

Audino - Surprisingly Amazing!

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:14 pm

@MacheteShark: Sure!

@Hydrall: Um, I beg your pardon? I didn't quite understand that...

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:47 pm

I shall reserve a character.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:25 pm

i would like to reserve a character too

boku541090
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harlequin Smile on Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:47 pm

I'll reserve a space. This is really interesting. Plus I always wanted to play Journey. One of them things I never got round to...

Harlequin Smile
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:36 pm

NOTE TO ALL:

As much as I regret to inform you all, I must put this RP on hold at present while I sort out my life and such. Therefore, you can continue to post characters, but it is looking doubtful at this stage that I will be able to participate. If anyone is willing to take over as GM, PM me immediately and I'll sort it out with you.

~ Didact

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:18 am

@Machete: Approved! Loving the character.

Also, my character's up. For the moment, this RP looks like it's happening, although this can change at any stage over the next week or so. However, don't let that stop you from posting all your characters!

~ Didact

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:44 pm

Says on front page that rarely the past is remembered, what of the minds of strategists and such from the past.
This account is no longer in use
[i]Should you have rp'ed with me in the past and wish to do so again, either new or continue an existing one, contact me on my new account

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:33 pm

Mostly, they remember the skills from their past (so any tactics learned would be remembered, and Valentine retains his swordsmanship), but they will remember few actual events (they might remember that they once used a specific tactic to win a battle, but would remember nothing of the battle itself).

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:21 am

Sorry for not posting, everyone! I had to get my novel finished by my deadline or my best friend was going to stab me. Repeatedly. In the face. XD

Anyway, it's done, and I'm posting now! Good news is, I'll be able to post regularly from now on.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!