Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The L.A Complex

The L.A Complex

a part of “The L.A Complex”, a fictional universe by hanybanany.

The L.A. Complex follows the lives of twenty year olds living in the same apartment complex in L.A. trying to make it as actors, dancers, producers and comedians. Relationships begin and end, and the characters are pushed to their limits.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The L.A Complex”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The L.A Complex

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:41 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The L.A Complex"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImageBitch please. I'm a land shark ^.^ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The L.A Complex

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:46 pm

I would like to reserve the dancer :)

Do you have a character sheet?
An artist is a neurotic who cures herself with art.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hxcdreamer on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:18 pm

May I reserve girl 2? :)

hxcdreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:23 pm

YES! Both girls reserved! Try to get your guy Rp friends to join!

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:34 pm

I'm sorry but i'm going to have to cancel my reservation. Too much going on lol I'm addicted to role playing.

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alight on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:29 am

Hey, can i reserve guy three, please?

alight
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:24 am

If the cancellation of Girl 1 / The Dancer went through, can I reserve her?

If not, I'll go with whoever is remaining.

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:43 am

I would love to reserve guy 2. He seems to have tons of drama.
Gir â™Ĩ

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FlutterCry on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:31 pm

Can I reserve guy 1 please?~

FlutterCry
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:11 pm

alight- Guy 3 reserved!
arteech0kee - Girl 1 reserved for you!
Miss_Dreamer - Guy 2 reserved!
Flutter Cry - Guy 1 reserved!
Thanks have them in by Saturday please!

hanybanany
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:40 am

We need guy #2!!! Ask your friends!!

hanybanany
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alight on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:02 pm

Are we still going ahead with this roleplay?

alight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:01 pm

Are we still going through with this or is this dead?

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alight on Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:00 am

I say we just go on with it, and if people want to join, they can later, what do you guys think?

alight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FlutterCry on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:27 pm

alight wrote:I say we just go on with it, and if people want to join, they can later, what do you guys think?
I agree with this! :)

FlutterCry
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:32 pm

agreed :)

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alight on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:51 am

Well. I agree :) Obviously.

alight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:24 am

When I made this rp I was really busy with real life. I'm sorry for those of you who were looking forward to it. I posted, so if you want, you can post and we can make this take off... :)
Sorry!

hanybanany
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alight on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:33 am

Yeah. Sure so excited to be finally starting this RP, but I will post tomorrow as I'm a little busy today:)

alight
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!