Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Mass Effect: The Hydra Initiative

Mass Effect: Thye Hydra Initiative

a part of “Mass Effect: The Hydra Initiative”, a fictional universe by Eisenhorn.

When Cerberus discovers a new weapon, a team of N7 Special Operatives is deployed to support a Spectre in reclaiming the weapon, but not all is as it seems...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mass Effect: The Hydra Initiative”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Mass Effect: Thye Hydra Initiative

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:39 pm

And Raid, one problem with ELcor. They wont be able to use Ladders or take cover.....
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:05 pm

I can agree to taking cover, but at the same time that could be a downside. They fought like tanks. And as far as the ladder, how is a 3 ft Volus going to climb any better. And Elcor could do like a King Kong sorta climb.
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:43 am

....I doubt they can do that. They seem more like large, slow moving tanks then quick ladder climbers. King Kong like would require them being much faster.......

Also, so when can we start posting?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:21 pm

Eisen will be making the introductory post, then hopefully this will be smooth and steady from there on.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:35 pm

I'm debating making a krogan........ Heh, Krogan headbutt.....

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:48 pm

Ah, a Meat shield for my Shadow, good idea XD

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:59 pm

1: He's a meat shield for my infiltrator, get your own.

2: It's probably not the best idea to address him as such.....

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:22 pm

lol that's alright, my shadow will be using almost everyone as a meat-shield so; really he's got tons of choices XD and he'll probably address him as Riptar, or godzilla, maybe scales. Who knows, my guy is quite the practical joker, and all around deadly accurate fool ^^

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:22 pm

lol. i thought my N7 Paladin was the Meat "Shield". Get it?

However, despite contrary belief, N7 Paladins are supposed to be able to move with shields deployed, they just cant run while doing so.

Also, I am thinking my Turian Ghost will probably appear during a battle with Cerberus/Reapers (Considering the Reapers are technically all over the place, I would doubt we would not run into them throughout this RP.

Oh, we should totally go to the planet of Irune at some point though. If just so that we can have a Volus Strike Team join up with us as NPCs :3

And when is this intro post going to be posted? My Excitement levels are getting too high to contain for long.....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Eisen is currently taking a brief sick day, he's not feeling to good today, so maybe later tonight; or tomorrow. I know how you feel though, I'm quite excited myself, and I doubt Mister Eisen would like that idea he has a very big hatred for the wee Volus, but he doesn't mind someone making a Volus character XD

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:54 pm

I'll work on an intro post then, and the Volus, I won't get started on them.
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:02 pm

And posted, so have at it. Yea, its not much, but it opened up for people to post and start interacting.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:51 pm

Hmmm.... Yes, I believe I pulled of Darius' personality rather well. I pictured him as kind of a Anthony Hopkins (minus the cannibalism) mixed with House. Errogant, annoying, and an utter pain-in-the-ass, but damn he's good. Believing he's the best.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:03 pm

Don't tell me thing are grinding down THAT quickly, this thing just got started.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:45 pm

lol, my guy is just like that, He's very openly fool-hardy and willing to prank anyone no matter who they are, I've got a few pranks for our dear Spectre planned as well ^^

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:43 pm

If this thing is still going, would you mind if a Vorcha jumped in? :3
Image Image

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:34 pm

a vorcha could be fun XD I don't mind and that race is welcome just follow our character sheet and you should be good

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:06 pm

Why is it no one has posted again? Where's Bromander Shepard?

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:34 pm

Don't know. But I didn't get a single responces, so I shall wait

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Alright, since Bromander has not replied to my PM, tomorrow we shall be moving on. Only reason tomorrow is to give our Vorcha crewmember a chance to post.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!