Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chasing Rin Hayashi

Chasing Rin Hayashi

a part of “Chasing Rin Hayashi”, a fictional universe by Kaire23.

CLOSED! Go join the remake of this RP! http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/chasing-rin-hayashii/

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chasing Rin Hayashi”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Chasing Rin Hayashi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snow on Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:42 am

Yeah, I just did that. LOL.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Snow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:41 am

D:....... Awww Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit~ DX SETSUGIE TT.TT
"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

-- Edgar Allen Poe

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Did I do something? ._.
With the Regret of Ambition in my left hand and the Regret of War in my right I beseech thee, Goddess... Lead me to a Glorious Victory!! And see before you the True Incandescent Lion!!!!

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:14 pm

Read Snow's post TT.TT

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:21 pm

already did analyzed and countered as best as humanly possible I hope.

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:39 pm

Alright, so I'm thinking of submitting ANOTHER character. For whatever reason, no one wanted ANY of their characters to be Dwarves. You can't live off of magic, people! XD, jk, anyway, he'll be the first Dwarf if he is accepted and he'll start out as the manager of the tavern they come across in the town they are currently heading to.
Gotta Go Fast

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years
Writer of the Month, Feb. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:10 pm

I'll join back once everything calms down, I guess. c:

XD

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:50 pm

Okay :D You could also be at the tavern(?) that we are apparently going to :P Also, sorry for not posting peeps D: Quarters week. Will try to post once I'm out. I'll post if something MUST be done, but until friday, I'll quite possibly be a bit dead. Until then, assume Enya is being a good girl on Len's back and Rin is being a good girl on Willow's back :P So, until I get back on, Byeeee~ (Ha ha, longish post for saying I won't be on for two days :P Well, screw it all XD)

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby celena on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:44 pm

i think I'll post when things settle down, not really sure how to come in during this chaos. Oh i apologize for not posting when i said i would. I was in Australia visiting family and i thought i had time to post but i ended up being very busy.

celena
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snow on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:34 pm

famishedpants you should totes interfere an save setsugie xD

Snow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Well sure c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:21 pm

I can't respond now but....

Is she attacking him with her breasts out? XD

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snow on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:16 am

lmfao xD yes, the naughty bits are still covered by bandages, but yea they're out there LOL. xD

Snow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:53 am

Left you with an interesting post, hope you like it! XD

To answer any questions.

Yes, Razeluxe's mildly bad-ass entrance is a lot less bad-ass because he was just going off of rehearsed lines that Chidori drilled into him.

As stated in the post, Razeluxe was insulting her attitude, not her.... gorgeous........

Raze is surprised that he's keeping a straight face.

Chidori is probably going to end up doing more fighting with Raze to get into gear than anyone else will in the whole RP XD

It should be noted that I horribly disliked my character app, and prettied up my old powers and ditched Raze's magical ability to heal. So now, Razeluxe technically has three magics. You can count Sleight of hand as his last magic if you wish. Any questions about that, ask away.

Assume that Raze and Chidori talk telepathically.

AND if you like Chidori and Raze bickering, I can always do more. XD

As for now, I'm hitting the hay and I will respond when I wake up. Goodnight/morning!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snow on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:46 pm

yeah basically if chidori touches Kaiyo in weapon form, Chidori will shatter to peices (unless Kaiyo puts effort to stop it, but why would she do that) Even though your chara has no way to know this, just sayin' xD

Snow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:54 pm

If I do decide to attack with the weapon... something about 'shattering' seems a bit....... gruesome.

I would go for knocking her out of her weapon form and some serious damage to her, rather than outright killing her because then Razeluxe would be mad.

Not upset.

Not disgruntled.

Not pissed off.

Mad.

As in killing mad.

As in killing mad to where he doesn't mind if he lets loose his inner vampire.

As in "Well fuck." kinda mad.

You get the point XD

Razeluxe is going to fist fight for now, seeing as he doesn't have the will to kill a girl, and blunt force trauma to the head with a sword will probably still do that.

AND, I gave you a good opening, just because I felt bad for his entrance c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:53 am

Though speaking of the swords, the sword itself is not magical but the being residing within it ( be it Belldandy or Chidori) is, well their soul to be exact even if the weapon was created out of their own selves. Since this is all a spell or curse Belldandy placed to safe the lives of she and her comrades during the war. As I myself am the one who created the 7 blades(or Relics) of old as the seven virtues of man((Yes I mean the seven virtues as in the Virtue of Lust is Chastity which right know ironically is Chidori xD. But this is for my story I dun mind using it here just don't know if everyone likes the idea.)). Of course the blade can be broken, shattered, cut, bent. etc. but the being itself wont be hurt unless your ability can hurt souls; if completely shattered there will be one piece in the bunch that will hold the swords soul that piece will begin to slowly regenerate into is original state using its own power or outside power if needed. Know if tried to disintegrate or completely destroy leaving no trace, the spell casted on it won't let that happen since the spell itself has a fail safe that if one the relics are in grave danger to preserve the soul of the one residing in it the will be expelled and will bond with the closest thing be it living or object, until its weapon self can be created again by using its own power. The soul can still materialize itself and transmit its powers like before but its host will change that's the only thing that hapens.

Another factor to take in note each blades curse and method on breaking it is different, meaning the way to break the curse on Chidori (Example) could be completely shattering the blade; And the war machine that fought a massive army of demons while only backed up by 6 others will walk the world once again powers, memories, and all restored to their fullest.
Just throwing that out there.
(All this info. was made by me for a story/manga I am writing by the way. xD)
And know I'm off to bed since its late Z.Z

Setsugie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snow on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:13 am

You guys are right, shattering is a bit wrong.

Lets go for the weapon cracking and forcing the spirit out of it to their other form with some damage to them?

Snow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:32 am

So....

it's interesting that Lance somehow knows that Razeluxe FEARS woman off of just some slight hesitation......

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:45 am

When I saw Kaires post I could just see Zero's reaction as "Fuck that..." xD as ive seen mirai nikki also I know what Yunos capable of ._.

Setsugie
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!