Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The 70th Annual Hunger Games

The 70th Annual Hunger Games

a part of “The 70th Annual Hunger Games”, a fictional universe by ItsViolet.

Ready tributes? So it was decreed that each year the 12 districts of Panem would offer two tributes to train in the art of survival and be prepared to fight to the death… (5 SPOTS OPEN)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The 70th Annual Hunger Games”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The 70th Annual Hunger Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:22 pm

Okay! Just a heads up that on Sunday I will be flying to NZ for a ski holiday for ten days! I won't have access to internet so sorry! Hopefully by the time I come back, we will all be on the same page :)
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cadounus on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:56 am

Argh! Sorry! Been super-busy. I'll post now and try to catch district four up with the rest of you!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cadounus
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:22 pm

I'm gonna do a post for the train ride today... I wanted Aster and Ethan to be able to interact a bit before getting to the capitol and training but if mistsong doesn't post in the next few days then I'll do another post that will get me caught up with you guys

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:42 pm

AHHHHH! Tonight I PROMISE! tonight! its my night school! it gets in the way of everything fun! :(

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:28 am

Ohhh so that's why! I understand, haha. Do you think you'll be able to do a post tomorrow maybe before you go to school? Then I could reply when I get back from school. If we each post at least once a day we could hopefully catch up, and maybe in your next post you should have us arrive at the capitol, maybe after a bit of interaction though!!

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:13 pm

definitely will post tonight, need to finish up some home work and head home then I can write!

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:31 pm

I'll post tomorrow. I was away at a friend's house. c:
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ItsViolet on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:56 am

I want peeps to catch up!

ItsViolet
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:55 pm

I want to be able to catch up too!!!

akjadestar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:50 am

I am back!!

And what is this?!?! No more posties :( I'll try to get a post up soon, but at the moment I am exhausted :P

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:05 pm

Is this still going? I've had a ton of shit going on...

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ItsViolet on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:05 pm

Kagerou wrote:Is this still going? I've had a ton of shit going on...

Yep, still running! And Adantas, I can't wait for you to post! I've missed posting on this. :(

ItsViolet
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:46 am

I'll wait a couple days for mistsong to post and if she doesn't I'll just keep going solo I guess... It's not fair for me to hold you guys all up :(

akjadestar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:36 pm

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry !!!

I would have posted a while ago, but I got stuck for ideas and then I got a bit busy... So I'll try and get that up either today or within a couple of days. Hopefully before Friday because I will be incredibly busy over the weekend.

Again I am so so so sorry. I just wanted to let you know that I'm still around and interested in this and I too miss posting in this!

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:57 pm

It's not very long but it's something :/

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ItsViolet on Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Hey! Didn't notice your post until tonight, I will definitely post tomorrow! I really hope this continues- its so awesome!

ItsViolet
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:35 pm

Was fun while it lasted.. /:

akjadestar
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!