Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Cove

The Cove

a part of “The Cove”, a fictional universe by cosmopolitanlove.

Will Braden Town and The Cove, be enough to give these three couples a happy ending? [[OPEN]]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Cove”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Cove

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cosmopolitanlove on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:11 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Cove"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
We all have a story to tell!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cosmopolitanlove
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Cove

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alight on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:26 am

Can i reserve girl 2?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

alight
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cosmopolitanlove on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:35 am

@alight yes you can! Thanks for joining!

cosmopolitanlove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alight on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:40 am

There is only one problem...I dunno how to find images without celebrities in them!

alight
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:19 am

Aha, that doesn't matter all that much, just not really well known celebrities we see all the time, and you just search what you're looking for in google and wala, just like type 'long blode hair girl' or whatever

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:19 am

am I able to reserve boy 2?

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cosmopolitanlove on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:24 am

@arteech0kee yes you can reserving now!

cosmopolitanlove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:26 am

cool. been looking for a decent romance RP. haha. and you've got pretty good ones :)
will start on the character sheet now/

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:21 am

Am I able to reserve girl 1?

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cosmopolitanlove on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:07 pm

@Hallowed777 yes i'll reserve her for you!

cosmopolitanlove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:44 pm

Can I reserve boy 1?

Geekly
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cosmopolitanlove on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:09 pm

@Geekly, ali_rox96 has already taken the role but she's playing another role! SO I'm sure she won't mind, just let me talk to her and I'll let you know!

cosmopolitanlove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:30 am

Ahaha, go for your life Geekly, I was just taking so we wouldn't be left just looking for one last guy :)

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:19 am

I would love to join this RP, but it looks like everyone has reserved a character already... are there any other characters that haven't been taken? I am fine with being a girl or a boy. Thank you!
Silence is the virtue of fools.

~Sir Francis Bacon

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:51 pm

Not at the moment, but we're still waiting on character for a few people so we'll message them and see if there still interested and a spot might open up :)

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cosmopolitanlove on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:49 pm

All characters are officially submitted! And We are starting!

cosmopolitanlove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:51 pm

Alright, first post is up, you are all free to begin posting :)

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:22 pm

Just wondering...
How do you do the name thing? Like with the bold, and the colors, and stuff?
hehe sorry, I haven't been on RPG for very long. ^^;

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:26 pm

it's bbcode :)
so just this here
Code: Select all
[b]For bold[/b]
[color=blue]For color, Except you change the blue to whatever color you want[/color]
[size=160]For size, I use 160 for the name, but you can use whatever[/size]
[b][color=blue][size=160]and then you just put it all together[/size][/color][/b]

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:24 am

Sorry for the late response. Um. I'll post my first post soon :D

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!