Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

God of Elements, To Save Daughtris

God of Elements, To Save Daughtris

a part of “God of Elements, To Save Daughtris”, a fictional universe by shadereen.

(players needed in EPISODE 2) The Children of Venash are trying to conquer all of Daughtris and the only forces that can stop them are the Gods of Elements. A group is sent to search for the Gods but an ancient evil Bahamut suddenly awaken

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “God of Elements, To Save Daughtris”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: God of Elements, To Save Daughtris

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:36 am

Mitei's squirrel :-P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:12 pm

Haha no.

THIS is Mitei's squirrel. It shows something about Mitei, that I won't reveal ((Since you spoiled my last secret... =.=))
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:42 am

It seems that people prefer to have teleportation and summoning abilities so I’ll allow it but there is going to be a rule for it.

Summoning and teleporting is considered controlling the time and space. To control that, you need to manipulate and combine all the elements into one. So in order to use that ability, a lot of energy or a rare item is required.

You can only have your character teleported back to where he had placed a sigil. To place a sigil, someone will have to travel to that place first. You can summon things and people to your side but in a battle, you need to have a success charge to be able to use that ability.

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:30 am

I guess sense were revealing secrets.... Im a woman! No, just kidding. Im not. BUT! Heres a cute picture of a dog.

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:38 am

I dunno why, but I want to either see or make an Anti-Gabe to impede the progress of the group.
Almost like Blue from Pokemon

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Biboi98 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:25 pm

Shadereen: I give you control over Obana until I get internet. I'm really sorry I don't post as often as I wish I could, but I only have internet at my Grandma's and I get over here as much as possible. I'm sorry for any inconvienece I have caused you by not doing this sooner. Also, if you're wondering why I'm saying this like this, I'm currently trying to earn my PM rights ^^ PM me weekly updates of the Roleplay if you can and if it's not a bother. I ask you this because 1: It's faster than reading through all the posts. And 2: I'm very lazy and have no desire to read all the posts leading up to the point where I will post.
Thank you very much ^^

Biboi98
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerking1292 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:46 am

Are the other two who are children of venesh still on here? because if they are will you post getting my message of trues because of the dragon.

tigerking1292
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:59 am

Actually I did made an Anti-Gabe. He is called Ora Yue... But he is with Gen now and Sylverana is putting things on a hold still so I didn't had the chance to make him chance after Mitei and everyone else... I think True-Assassin abandoned this RP and didn't say anything... Soooo~~ I'll have to roleplay as her later... I am trying to hold my patients to create a new episode 2 of this RP when Undine is found but I don't wanna make it sudden... Anyone please summon Undine at her shrine stone~ just call out her name~ Then she'll appear...

Hehe :-P Biboi doesn't know that I sent his character away.

And I updated the rules of this RP. It's pretty long and more confusing now.

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:32 pm

As a forewarning: I possibly may not be on for a little bit next few weeks due to a hurricane is coming my way from the south with a cold front from the west, it'll probably cause hell so I thought I may not be online as much from this due to power outages.
Thought you might wanna know, just auto me if needed.
Thanks for understanding (If you understood my convoluted mess of Mid-Atlantic weather.)
--Lufia

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:06 pm

characters still desperately needed?

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:37 am

lots of people have quit. yes we need more players

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:32 pm

sigh :-( in a few minute or hours, I'm gonna post a long essei to end the RP and make a new one... I'll inform everyone through the post or OOC or PM... thank you

Mitei's squirrel, Koro

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:33 am

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verum Umbra on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:59 am

Sorry about not posting there guys....I had an accident, and I had been pretty shaken up the past couple of days...
It's a shame for you to have lost your head...A careless man who wound up dead...You wore your sin like it was some kind of prize...Too many lies, too many lies...

Verum Umbra
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:10 am

Poor Verum O_O ... Well when you are ready, re-apply your character in Gods of Elements episode 2

BTW, read the introduction and rules in the episode 2. There shall be no more time skips and there shall be teleportation skills.

you control your actions but not the outcome

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!