Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Lost Memories

Lost Memories

a part of “Lost Memories”, a fictional universe by Tilly.

He lost his memory after the accident, but a forgotten face will help him remember.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lost Memories”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Lost Memories

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:37 pm

Last edited by Tilly on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
įˆąäŊ įš„į”Ÿæ´ģ

čŋ™ä¸Ē月我垈æ…ĸīŧå¯šä¸čĩˇīŧ
This month I'm super busy, so sorry for my inactivity!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tilly
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Lost Memories

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:52 pm

Ooh, what a lovely concept :D How often would you be looking for someone to post? Would once a day/once every two-three days be okay? I'd love to join, and I'd definitely stay dedicated, I just may have some difficulties replying every day due to schoolwork and the fact that I just injured my shoulder, so I can barely sit up or type or do anything, really. If me only being able to post every other day or so would be okay with you, I'd love to join!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Ah, I'm glad you like it! It kind of died the first time around and I love the story so much I just had to do it again. As long as you plan on staying committed it doesn't matter how often you post. I'm just really looking for someone who's as into the storyline as me! So, if you can only post every other day or whatever, I don't mind! Oh, I hope your shoulder gets better soon :)

Tilly
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:10 pm

I'll definitely stay committed! The story line is awesome, so, I think there won't be the problem of me not being enthusiastic about the story line xD I'llstart working on my character now, then. Is it okay if I submit my bio as a WIP and just work on it in bits and pieces? It's getting fairly late where I live, so I doubt I'll be able to finish it in one night, especially since Ican't type very quickly right now. Also, thanks, I'm also hoping my shoulder gets better soon. It's a pain not being able to do anything at all xD

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:31 pm

I'm glad to hear that! And yeah, that's okay, take your time! I have a ton of homework I've been putting off all day, so I'll probably be off soon myself ^-^;;

Tilly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Well, I managed to get a bit of my charrie done; I'm heading off to bed now. I'll try and finish him tomorrow afternoon/evening ^^ Have fun with the homework, I hope it's nothinh too difficult ^^

Leon21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:05 pm

I finished my character ^^ I may edit his bio sometime in the future, but, for now, I think it's fairly decent.

Leon21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:16 pm

Sorry about the delay, I got busier this weekend than I thought I would and now I'm sick with lord knows what. Anyway, onto the good news! I love Adrian! I don't think you need to add anything to the bio, but if you want to, more power to you :P I was wondering, should we start off right at the time where they first become roommates, or a little bit after that?

Tilly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:12 pm

'tis fine, I was fairly busy as well, and I'm also sick (thanks to my sister), so I wouldn't have had a chance to post even if you were able to. Glad you like him! I say we start off right when they first become roommates, mainly because that gives me an excuse to be cruel to my character and write a really sad post XD

Leon21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon. I feel...less high now that I don't have to take as much medicine x.x I was thinking the same thing for the beginning, though Sebastian will be completely oblivious to the situation. Hm, I don't have any homework(due tomorrow anyway) so I'll go ahead and post sometime tonight :D

Tilly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:48 am

It's almost 3am but I'm feeling like an insomniac and decided to post! Hope ya like it! I'm so excited for this ^-^

Tilly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:05 pm

I'm feeling slightly better, thankfully, but I still feel like I'm about to die. I hate being sick. It probably doesn't help that my legs decided to go injure themselves in gym today, so I'm now also really sore. Oh well. I'll survive.

I'll probably have to post either tomorrow evening or this weekend; it depends on when I have time to sit down and write a nice long post ^^

Leon21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Take your time! I didn't really intend on writing as much as I did, but once I started it was hard to stop ^-^;; I can't wait to see your post! :D

Tilly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:39 pm

I finally got around to posting ^^ It's not very long, but, oh well.

Leon21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:03 pm

Yay! Don't worry about the length, I probably won't be doing 700+ word post all the time. I have two pesky exams over the next two days, but I'll find time to post either tonight or sometime tomorrow ^-^

Tilly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:35 am

And I posted, yippee! I have one more exam and then I'm practically free for the next month, I'm so excited ^-^

Tilly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:17 am

Sorry for having disappeared ^^;; Hurricane Sandy hit my town dead on, and nobody has had power since Monday. Only the library and the hospital have power. Thankfully, the library has heat and free wi-fi, so that's wherevI am now, posting from my phone. I'll try to write a post today, but it probably won't be very long. If I don't write a post today, I'll probably get power back on Monday or Tuesday, which is when I'll probably write a post.

Leon21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:42 pm

I hope everything is getting better for you now. I have family in New Jersey that were affected by the hurricane too. I'll post either tonight or tomorrow, I've been so busy that I'm behind in a lot of things right now. Oh, and if you didn't see, posting in Coming Out has officially started!

Tilly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:35 pm

Everything is fine for me now, thankfully. I hope your family is okay as well. It's okay, take your time with posting, I'm a patient person ^^ And, yeah, I saw :D I'll be posting sometime when I'm not drowning under tons of homework and flute practice and stuff I have to do to make sure all of the clubs I'm in are actually running and not crashing and burning.

Leon21
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!