Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fight for Neythil

Fight for Neythil

a part of “Fight for Neythil”, a fictional universe by Makkenji.

Are you strong enough to fight an entire alliance in order to save the only heir of the throne? NOW ACCEPTING!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fight for Neythil”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fight for Neythil

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makkenji on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:19 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fight for Neythil"

Welcome! I appreciate your interest in this bit of Neythilian history. I'll be getting a character skeleton up later today but for now, I would suggest getting some basics in order. I know that some of the things on the skeleton will be:

~ Age, gender, appearance, etc.
~ You will be required to provide a picture for reference
~ A themesong! I love getting to know a bit more about characters through the music that their creators associates with said character.

~Makky~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Makkenji
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Fight for Neythil

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:39 pm

Is a Utility Mage acceptable?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makkenji on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:43 pm

I only want one, maybe two mages. What I will accept will be put into the character skeleton, which is what I am working on now... along with the rules xD

Makkenji
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:32 pm

I'd like to add a characters to this. Who are you going to be playing? I'd like to play the princess or Ul if you aren't but if I can't play either then I'd like to know how many women are you allowing in the royal guard?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Oh shizz, I am very much interested to take part in this and I'd like to use a character I've been bouncing around in my head for a while, a Warrior-Priest/Paladin concept but I would need a bit of background as far as common religion(s) of your setting [If you're cool with the idea that is.]

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makkenji on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:12 pm

I hadn't really given that side any thought.... so I'll pretty much give you room to do whatever you want! ^_^

Makkenji
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:10 pm

Works for me, I'll have a character written up for you soon enough.

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!