Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Trapped Forever

Trapped Forever

a part of “Trapped Forever”, a fictional universe by Haas33.

Whenever scientists find ways to develop highly enhanced human beings, it starts a frenzy. Mutants popping up left and right. However, only a select few manage to survive. But those select few want out. NOW.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Trapped Forever”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Trapped Forever

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:27 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Trapped Forever"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Trapped Forever

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am

May I reserve Wolfy, the female shapeshifter?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:13 am

Questions.

I would like to suggest a power of Enhanced(Eidetic) Memory coupled with Adoptive Muscle Memory. Adoptive Muscle Memory is simply stated as you see it done, you can copy it. There are other names, but look it up. I imagine my character being quite lazy just watching movies all day. At least that would be until people found out he had been watching martial arts demostrations, and basketball games. Eidetic Memory could be a side effect. It is basically having a perfect memory(able to recall anything you have experienced perfectly) I could basically flip through books and recall everything my eyes had seen even though I didn't actually read it.

I want the character to be more of support for others because the power is quite versatile. What do you think? Is it awesome enough?

--------------------------------------------
EDIT:

I submitted my character because I thought it might help get a better understanding of the character I want to roleplay as and help you make a decision one way or another.

Merchant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:38 am

The Scope/Female/X-ray vision, night vision, and this gal can see so incredibly far away it isn't even funny. Not to mention she can shoot lasers from her eyes as she pleases. No joke. She can. She can zoom in with her eyes on objects so minute, like a spec of dust, yet so it very close up./OPEN

May I reserve? :S
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raindrops_autumn on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:57 am

I have a bucket! A RED ONE!

No, but seriously.... Can I reserve the Wild Cat? :)
I have this theory that, depending on your attitude,
your life doesn't have to be this ridiculous charade
that it seems so many people end up living.

- Christian Bale

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.

raindrops_autumn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Yes to raindrops, yes to Chaos, I accepted yours tornadofan2 (good to be roleplaying with you again, by the way! :D), and Merchant, your character sounds good. I will add your character to the character list, and also add a new female (I like having even numbers. Call me paranoid.)

AND GO RAINDROPS FOR HAVING A BUCKET! SO DO I!!!! IT IS YELLOW! :D

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drplay90 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:50 pm

Can I reserve for the hawk?!?!?!

I don't have a bucket... but i have lots of cups :D

Drplay90
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:51 pm

Yup, AND IT ISN'T THE SAME! but thats ok.

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raindrops_autumn on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:25 pm

Submitted my character... Do you want me to change it or? :)

raindrops_autumn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:11 pm

Can I reserve the shield please?

And I don't have a bucket D: I want a red bucket.. or like some sort of bucket that can change colour, that'd be cool. I don't know what I'd fill it up with, probably something like concert tickets or iphones, something that I could sell for loads of money but still have some leftover myself, hehe..

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Characters are looking great guys! (No, raindrops you don't have to change it, it looks good.)

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:34 pm

*is cup-less and bucket-less*

I feel like i don't belong ;P

Merchant
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raindrops_autumn on Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:21 pm

You poor thing... You can't truly live your life without a bucket.

raindrops_autumn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:56 pm

It is so true!!

What have I been doing with my life up until now!?

Merchant
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raindrops_autumn on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:41 am

sorry for the long post, ha ha

raindrops_autumn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:57 pm

Wooh I posted! So excited to roleplay now :D

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raindrops_autumn on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:42 pm

@Merchant Angel made a guy open all the cages, so your post doesn't really make sense. xD Oh and you should most definitely get a bucket. Preferably a red one.

raindrops_autumn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:23 am

*sniffs tears back*

I knew something was off. Everyone had open cages except me. Should have gone back.

Oh Well! :D. Let's get this escape underway!

Merchant
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:44 am

Sorry all for the mix up. I hope it didn't cause too much trouble for people.

Sorry Haas
I think I got myself all caught up with the edits. Sorry for the mix up.

*waits for others to post*

Merchant
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:28 am

Must be sleeping time for everyone now. Ho hum ....

*decides to do as Simon does and takes a nap*

Merchant
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!