Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The NYC Dollhouse

The NYC Dollhouse

a part of “The NYC Dollhouse”, a fictional universe by Echo_Rose.

CLOSED

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The NYC Dollhouse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The NYC Dollhouse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:18 pm

Please post reservations here
Any questions also go here
If you want to be a doll remember to post what name you are going to use so others do not use the same name.

"The NYC Dollhouse"
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The NYC Dollhouse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Reserve?
EITHER:
|Girl 1|Age: between 19-24 |Faceclaim: Taylor Momsen|Girlfriend to Boy 1 |OPEN|

OR
The Nikki Reed one :)

Or both? If possible

Favorite song? Oh that's easy: Black, by Pearl Jam <3
Last edited by ChaosxChild13 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:37 pm

@Chaos you can take both, I will reserve them for you :D

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HybridGurl on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:12 pm

Can I have Doll 2 but change the face claim please? I would like Katelyn Tarver please.

HybridGurl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:22 pm

@HybridGurl please read the rules ^^ forgot one thing

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Can I have doll two?
My favorite song is definitely 9 crimes by Damien Rice. ;D
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:12 pm

@Horseygirl yes you may

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:50 pm

I'll be using the name Juliet for her. ;D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxtruth on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:00 pm

I LOVE the television show Dollhouse. xD

fauxtruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:03 pm

I would love to reserve doll 5! As for my favourite song, "Wake Me Up When September Ends" by Green Day is pretty high on my list. So as dolls, will the group just be milling about not knowing who they are while the caretakers observe them and the couple search for them?

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:03 pm

Can I reserve Girl 5? If so, I'm naming her India ^^
Favorite song... hm... Maybe at the moment it's The Anthem by Good Charlotte
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:04 pm

1st question: why does this sound familiar...

2ed: would it be possible to change the face claim if not then I an alternative as I only know three of those actors and one of them is taken.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:16 pm

Seeing as lightning also wishes to play Doll 5, I would be fine with giving the role to her and instead taking the role of boy 1.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:44 pm

@SlightlyInsane
Oh my gosh, I didn't notice you wanted it too! Are you sure you want to hand her over to me?
P.S. I loved your icon ^^ that short film made me laugh so hard!

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:59 pm

@SlightlyInsane if you are sure ill reserve boy 1 for you, that is really nice of you
For your question about the dolls, I was going to bring this up right before the rp starts but I can answer it now. The dolls actually are sent out to 'clients' people that need a doll for one reason or another, either to fullfil their 'fantasys' or help out with a murder case or anything you can really think of. When they are sent out on their assignments they are given a personality that fits their clients needs. All clients will be NPC and so will be the handlers of each doll. Handlers go out with their Active on each assignment to make sure everything goes well, each doll has a GPS inserted behind their neck. I will be making another thread for the npc handlers as soon as i get my other girl done.

@Lightning Girl 5 is yours :) I didn't add too much on the past of Lima's about her sister but if you have any ideas just let me know through PMs and we can throw ideas back and forth.

@Forget
For your first question it was a tv show on fox a couple years back, it was called Dollhouse and the main character was Eliza Dushku.

For your second question I am willing to allow faceclaims changes just let me know who it is so I can change it on the front page :)

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:12 pm

I'm sure. I'll have my character up sometime soon! :)

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:35 pm

Is it alright if I change my character's face claim to Candice Accola?

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:38 pm

@Horseygirl yes you can

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:12 am

@Echo_Rose: yea, I don't know the T.V show... so I still am wondering why It sounds familiar but it's cool it's cool...
I have to think about this now, once again... brb

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:22 pm

@Echo_Rose, Sage will be up and ready asap. I might need a bit of time, I just PM'd Slightly Insane to talk about the characters type of relationship.

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!