Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hero Hearts

Hero Hearts

a part of “Hero Hearts”, a fictional universe by RebornAncient12.

A teenage superhero must live through the strains of life, love, and fights.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hero Hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hero Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:38 am

So since you decided that you are going to accept, Emotionless, I'll tell you what I was going to do if you didn't. I was going to send the same invitation to you parents -assuming you still live with them, I would have asked you if it came up- And I would also assume that they would be so ecstatic at being invited to a very high class party, that they would not have listened to a single word you said. If that failed, then I would - regretfully- resort to kidnapping you.
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:43 am

Lol Thanks for the heads up. =D
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:07 pm

The dress she chose kindof looks like this

Image except it starts black on the top and fades to a dark blue. =)

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:29 pm

I'm under the assumption that you, Emotion, live with two mothers?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:55 pm

Nope, just felt like getting creative. I have a mom and a dad, technically two dads (step and biological), and plenty of friends whose parents 'adopted' me. but one thing from that post did ring true, my parents where never home. I took care of my 6 younger siblings all my life. =)

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:58 pm

Sounds almost like me - I was adopted, so technically I have a biological family and a step family. I've even technically been adopted by my friend's families too XD

But my parents are home for the most part. I sorry.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:00 pm

To be honest, I'm not sure what Takeshi's role is. He's either the supportive friend/ally/secretary or the pain in the butt.

RUN

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:57 pm

Well is it cool if we time skip to the next day, because i dont really know what to do now. Oh and famished its no big deal any more, ive moved out and im a big kid now. lol

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:43 pm

I have no problem with it.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:54 pm

It's cool.

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Oh god.

I just realized that if Jed does something that would evoke a negative response from Hideyeki (As in hurt her or something like that), he'd fly right through the wall of that building. XD

So much collateral damage.

Hmm, now.... I guess Hideyeki will meet with Kade my next post and discuss how she can tell him she's in danger effectively.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:14 am

Hmm....havent really thought about it yet....but im pretty sure Kade will me more than freaked when she is asked to stay after dinner. X)

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:00 am

No, he won't hurt her, only hold her as a semi-permanent guest. and he has the entire building prepared for Stargazer's arrival. will he be able to break in? yes. but not much collateral damage would be physically possible. but after all, Caspain is planning this out and purposefully stacking the deck against himself. I also had a nice little thought about him and the other villain. I will PM you later, RabornAncient, and you can tell me what you think.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:04 am

Well, while that is going on, I revealed the second villain, StarGazer's "brother".

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:07 am

What if Kade finds the villain charming? AND THE PLOT THICKENS! DUN DUN DUUUUUN

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:19 pm

Do any of you find Takeshi essential to the plot? I mean, even I doubt his significance.

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:29 pm

Reborn, PM me and we can discuss something. c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:00 am

Why yes, all, I am quite the Halo fan. c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:30 am

You know what would be epic? if Mr. Illes was Kadences real father....

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:16 am

That would be really strange.... I am not saying no, but that is quite an odd twist, given the circumstances.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!