Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fangs, Blood, and Wolves. Oh my!

a part of “Fangs, Blood, and Wolves. Oh my!”, a fictional universe by YoshiFTW.

In the small town of Blacksburg, South Carolina no one expected anything to happen..The local Werewolf Pack never had any problems with keeping the town safe..Until they moved there.. [OPEN! Many Character Slots Open!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fangs, Blood, and Wolves. Oh my!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:44 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fangs, Blood, and Wolves. Oh my!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Fangs, Blood, and Wolves. Oh my!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ran_Akuma on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:51 pm

May I resets the coven leader? I'll have it up in an hour or so. I'm filling it out right now :3
Lalalalalalala~!!! Ahnyoung Pussy Cat~!! Lalalalala~!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ran_Akuma
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:53 pm

Sure! :)

Just be sure to read the whhoollleee Intro. page! xD

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:04 pm

May I reserve the female gammer, and I am thinking about a male vampire, though I'll wait to see if/which one you will need.
Shané

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Hee hee, yes you may! :)
And alrighty, sounds good!

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I_Eat_Cookies on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:23 pm

May I please reserve one of the regular members. I plan on making my character female but, as the power to change her age. But she mostly stays at the age of 10. Is that okay?

I_Eat_Cookies
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Sounds great! Yes you may.. :)

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ran_Akuma on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:34 am

I just sent her in. If you don't like her please tell me what you do not like or would like.
Also thank you for making such a great Vampire/Werewolf Roleplay. It's so hard to find ones straight to the point but simple. Great job :D

Ran_Akuma
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:08 am

Can I please reserve a female coven member? :) I can have her in by tonight (GMT, probably afternoon American time :p)

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:30 am

Yes you can! xD

@Ran_Akuma::

She's great! :D However, you're missing something in the 'Other' section of your character sheet. Care to gaze over all the rules again? :o

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ran_Akuma on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:19 am

Okays xD
Well just added it :3

Ran_Akuma
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I_Eat_Cookies on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Just submitted my character , please tell if there anything that needs to be changed

I_Eat_Cookies
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:51 pm

I just submitted a character, but I didn't ask for a reserve.
But if I could reserve it now that would be cool. I want to reserve the Lead Fighter for the Coven.
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:25 pm

Can I reserve the Pack Beta?
Favorite Series (of all sorts, listed as acronyms in no particular order): KH, LoZ, A:TLA and LoK, Batfamily stuff, ASoIaF(GoT), Disney stuff, Skyrim (never played the rest of the Elder Scrolls), DBZ, Sailor Moon, SnK(AoT), many Cartoon Network Cartoons.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mishie on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:23 am

Can I reserve the Coven: Regular Member (Female) one please? I'll have it done sometime today. And I haven't used this kind of RP system with the tabs and whatnot before, do I copy the Character thing you have listed or do I just use submit a character button/tab? D: /total newb at this thing.

Mishie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:53 am

Could I reserve the second Female Regular Vampire please?

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!