Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Killer VS Killer

Killer VS Killer

a part of “Killer VS Killer”, a fictional universe by cosmopolitanlove.

Two of America’s most notorious serial killers are about to meet for the first time since they started their criminal careers.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Killer VS Killer”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Killer VS Killer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cosmopolitanlove on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:08 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Killer VS Killer"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
We all have a story to tell!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cosmopolitanlove
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Killer VS Killer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:24 am

Hmm, I have too many lead characters to my name...

Boy toy it is!

I'll reserve Ice's hostage. c:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cosmopolitanlove on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:32 am

Alright he's yours!
Reserving!

cosmopolitanlove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:40 am

Hey, finished my app but... what were the songs about? I didn't get that part.

Also, you have two dislike things.

Edit: AND you need to put the slash before each second size. like this [/size

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:50 am

Could I reserve Fire please ?
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:26 am

Could I reserve Fire's sister, please and thank you?

Oh, and will she have to have the same surname that Fire has? If so, what is it? :)

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cosmopolitanlove on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:40 am

Yes to both!

No you do not have to have the same surname!

cosmopolitanlove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:03 pm

So Cosmo, am I not accepted? If not, tell me what's wrong and I'll change.

Also, I think I might like Cain. c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cosmopolitanlove on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:02 pm

Non your accepted lol haven't had a ch chance yet oh and the songs are their theme songs.

cosmopolitanlove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:02 pm

@UniqueYetUnoriginal- I was going to make my character with the surname Ashbel.

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:39 pm

@ Cain

No you do not have to have the same surname!

@ Cain again

I'm hoping you like Death Note and Devil May Cry just as much as I do :p

@Our admin

DEM CHARACTERS BE WAITIN TO BE USED! DOPsuhgqo;uraghdjnpaduwshgjg[dsohu
Translation: I can't wait to enjoy this role of the play.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:42 am

is it anime pictures or real????

@FamishedPants- I love death note and devil may cry, and InuYasha, you could say im a bit of an Otaku for those three animes and I also have all the games for Devil may cry.

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:13 am

So are we going to start anytime soon or?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cosmopolitanlove on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Yes will be starting soon sorry been super busy Job interviews and what not!

cosmopolitanlove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Yeah, suck it, Cosmo!

Long introductory posts for the win. c:

I'm probably never going to post like that again. XD

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:29 pm

Unique, Cain... post?

I think we're waiting on yous!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:04 pm

Sorry I never posted.. I was waiting on Cain :/

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!