Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Secret Asylum

The Secret Asylum

a part of “The Secret Asylum”, a fictional universe by Imagine That!.

Literate Only Please; The Thirty races of the Netherworld have had their heirs to the thrones poisoned; diseased to be classed as insane. They areall placed in a mental asylum in the South of England, disguised as humans, with minimal powers...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Secret Asylum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Secret Asylum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Yea, i'm ok it just hurts because of the IVs but, hey that's living life with Anemia.

I'm starting my character now. :{D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little Troll on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 pm

May I reserve the Emma Stone FC?

'Garden Center'
~Trolling At Its Finest~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Little Troll
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Of course :) I'm probably going to restart this at a later date, but all of you can still keep your characters.
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:02 pm

...Have I met you before? xD Garden Center. :D

Anyway, if this is still going, could I reserve The Vampire Princess and The Dragon Prince?
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:16 pm

I'll reserve them for you now, but I'm definitely going to restart this at some point. I might get it up tonight again for try-outs? What do you think?

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broken_Storm on Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:00 pm

I am definitely still interested in this rp if its going to get restarted :)

Broken_Storm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:12 pm

WOO! I'm definitely restarting!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:15 pm

Awesome! I'll be on while I'm writing a post for Arcana, so I'll keep checking up. :D

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:12 pm

yeah...hi. this looks coooooool. i think my cookies are making my brain go all...something. i'm like that bird from the coco puffs commercial. too much chocolate.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:41 am

You should join, Stitchy! I'm going to repost it soon enough <3

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:02 pm

i just might. it sounds like fun to me.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:23 pm

Garden Center

Can I reserve the Minotaur Princess? If it isn't too much to ask, of course. I'll make sure to have her character sheet as soon as possible!
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:47 pm

You can but seeing as I haven't RPed with you before, ill have to see your character and look at previous posts :) also, there's going to be a restart of this soon so don't worry about speedily making your character!

Also, would you be willing to make a male character? We're very low on them as you can see.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby madnesschihuahua on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:46 pm

The amnesiac might be really fun... this RP is active, right? Or, at least, will be soon?

madnesschihuahua
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:06 pm

It will be, yes :D

But I do need the magic words first!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:42 pm

So im really interested in this rp, I see that you are going to remake it.... I will be willing to play a male and female but not sure who I want to play yet. I might just wait to pick till the remake to see if all the reserves that are down stays reserved.

Oh and i did read through it, garden center
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:38 am

Thank you very much :)

That sounds like a good idea; I'll try and get this up soon, I think. Maybe in the next week? :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:32 am

=O DEE!

You're alive!
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missjmiles on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:21 pm

Guess who else is alive?! This girl! *thumbs pointed at self* Sorry I've been gone for so long my rp friends! My life was c-r-a-zy! But I am back, and happened to pop in on the Hunger Games RP and saw a handy little link Dee left behind, and so... her I am to say: Garden Center!! XD

I saw that you're planning on setting it up again in the next week so (if it's alright with you and you'd like to have me,) I'd love to reserve the FC's of Karen Gillan and either Evan Peters. Figured I'd get the guy out of the way now. ;)

Though... if some of the reserves drop away for the re-make may I change my mind?

Either way, I'm so happy to be back! Can't even contain my excitement!

missjmiles
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:23 pm

I'm glad you're back, Miss!

I'll reserve Karen and Evan for you. I'm going to PM everyone who's reserved characters now and see if they're still interested in their positions, and then I'll get it up!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!