Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Trapped Forever

Trapped Forever

a part of “Trapped Forever”, a fictional universe by Haas33.

Whenever scientists find ways to develop highly enhanced human beings, it starts a frenzy. Mutants popping up left and right. However, only a select few manage to survive. But those select few want out. NOW.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Trapped Forever”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Trapped Forever

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raindrops_autumn on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:57 am

Where are you from? I always have the same problem, when it's day to me it's night to everyone else ^^
I have this theory that, depending on your attitude,
your life doesn't have to be this ridiculous charade
that it seems so many people end up living.

- Christian Bale

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

raindrops_autumn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:30 am

Don't worry about the time. just post. I usually have access for most of the days. Weekends are busy for me (just warning everyone now).

If 12 hours have gone by and only one person has posted after you. Just post and let your character do some internal monologue. That way you participate or at least react once a day. That is what I intend to do anyways.

Create some extra surprise NPC's to deal with on your own or to help another character do something.

The more people post the more likely people will notice that the RP is moving foreward. I just have to try and pace myself so I don't over post. I have done that in another RP. fixing it now.

Can't wait for everyone's posts, even though of course I will be waiting. *grins*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Merchant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:45 pm

Not sure about timezones... I live i the USA. In pennsylvania. However, normally I don't get on until (not sure if the times mean anything to you) 4 or five, sometimes later, but often stay on until midnight (off and on) so I have pretty weird times I guess.
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:53 am

I'm in Finland but I usually have access through out the day. At least twelve hours of on and off checking

Sadly I can't post again until a fwe more people post. Otherwise I'm going to either be captured or beat up too many people on my own. I'd rather not have Simon be invincible. It would be nice to give some spotlight to some of the other characters and their own abilities.

*twirls and waits for help to arrive*

Merchant
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:58 pm

I'm in Ireland ^.^
I wasn't on yesterday because Halloween, wooh! Anyway, I'm all excited now.. I don't know why. This roleplay is going places!
Sorry I'm a bit hyper today.

Anyway, I just posted. It's a bit long and pointless, but it was fun to write so yay! :)

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacintoRain on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:24 pm

*Dives for dragon spot*
Anyways, can I have a reservation for the dragon spot? It's waaaaaaaay to late for me to be making a character right now (11:24 pm).
-Insert poem here-

JacintoRain
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:45 am

Hola my friends! Good morning! Or evening/afternoon/night, wherever you are :3

Anywayss... I am posting to ask if I could maybe possibly create a guard? o.O
Like roleplay one as a proper character. I think that'd be pretty cool.

And I have yet to roleplay a guy character, so walah!
Not that girls can't be guards too, I just want to roleplay a boy character. I'm not sexist like that.

WAIT. Even if I can, I might not. I don't know yet, I was just wondering or future purposes. ^.^

Ignore this, just a test.

EDIT: HAH! This looks like a signature doesn't it? WELL IT'S NOT WOOH.

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raindrops_autumn on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:16 am

I'm not the GM of course, but I think it sounds like a great idea. ^^

raindrops_autumn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacintoRain on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:58 pm

Whew, finally got that done. The picture was a pain in the arse to get. Hopefully it posted.

JacintoRain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:17 pm

It is a great idea, and sorry for my somewhat inactivity, school and stuff. Super busy. I wasn't even home last night until incredibly late. I was too tired to post.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacintoRain on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:40 am

I know life and such can get really busy in a moments notice, but is anyone still here?

JacintoRain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:48 pm

I'm here!
Oh, and btw, school starts back again tomorrow so I won't be able to post as much.

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Edit: Nvm... I'll pick up from where we are at
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:40 am

I'm here, just refraining from posting after each person posts. Don't want to lose any prospective players by running off with out them.

I am posting but I would like to post that we are out, is there any particular place that we are. I was thinking the strereotypical forest but if we were on an island first it might be cool. Or better yet, what if we were in the middle of a metropolis city. Not having money and what not.

Not sure what Haas wants so I'll leave it open for anyone else to follow with it.

Merchant
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:54 pm

I was thinking somewhere totally unexpected. Like all along they were living under a giant city like New York or Tokyo. Or possibly they were in the Middle of Alaska or someplace super cold and practically deserted. Maybe the middle of a desert...but that is sort of like Maximum Ride....I think island would be pretty interesting....but how would they get off of it?

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacintoRain on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:55 am

For island: Well, they could hijack a boat and force the driver at power-point to take them somewhere off the island.

My 2¢: Why not it just be another complex, a lab within a lab, so to speak. Or, why not space? The could've stepped into a little park area or something, hence the light. The mutants could escape via escape pods that would need to find.

JacintoRain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Um, lets just go with the island idea.

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!