Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Loving You Was my Downfall

This Love Will Be My Downfall.

a part of “Loving You Was my Downfall”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

Everyone wants to find that one person who will love them forever. No matter what happens or what they have been through in their life. Has that person gotten away or have you yet to meet them? ONE MALE NEEDED

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Loving You Was my Downfall”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: This Love Will Be My Downfall.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:54 pm

Lost Soul, your character bio for Kimber....
just.....<3 i could totally see Connor liking her :) *tear*
"Remember that guy who gave up?

Neither does no one else..."

KEEP ON KEEPING ON.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Soul on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:26 pm

Im glad you like it, I swear it took me forever to decide what she would actually be like. For awhile I thought she was just going to be a royal bitch, but I a very sensory person and I knew I wanted the theme song to really fit into Kimber's personality. I just couldn't find one that I liked until I found that Alisha Keys song then I knew I would have to change Kimber's personality. I think it turned out allot better then what I was going with, Im not good at playing the bitchy personality anyway. So the fact that you think he would like her makes me feel good about waiting, and working on the character for so long. I was beginning to feel so bad about working on her for so long.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lost Soul
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:33 pm

Sorry this is taking me like forever.. I finished everything but the last part, about his ex.. Which I'll work on later tonight or tomorrow.

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Ok, and I'm going to start working on the last character. :3

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:27 pm

Ok ,we will be starting later this week. Once I finish the last character! :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!