Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Worlds Collide

Worlds Collide

a part of “Worlds Collide”, a fictional universe by Bromander Shepard.

When Megatron builds a bridge between three worlds and finds himself as the thrall to a new master can the heroes of Marvel and DC Earth unite and stop the war that is to come?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Worlds Collide”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Worlds Collide

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Plus with Darkseid on Sups right and Black Adam to his left, our boys gonna have a bad go of it :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:34 pm

Ahaha yeah he is, poor guy. Luckily he's got back up.
I should go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:46 pm

Posted! Sorry its a bit long but I wanted to get across Thor's thoughts on those around him. I hope it didn't waffle on too much for you guys.

Soooo will the Mighty Thor gain ally's? Or will it be hammer time?...hehe
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:14 pm

I thought it was good.

HAMMERRR! Ahem, I mean. Jean's pals with everyone. Well the good guys, at least. But I think she would be highly amused to see the boys going at it.

kexia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:58 pm

hulking metal man like it too :)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:05 am

Yeah man, you really got Thor down. I'm loving it. And sorry guys no super hero slug fest just yet. I can almost guarantee that these two will inevitably go at it later on but staying true to the characters is more important than enjoying a throw down (while they are fun). With their HUGE character differences and ideologies they'll probably go at it later. Maybe when Thor murders a few people and Superman has to stop him. Ideologies clashing and boom, battle of the century.

Oh and just a heads up, we're all about to get into a big brawl. You'll see how it pans out in the story but let me just say... it's about to go down...

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:05 pm

By the way, Jean is dying to get into Omega's head and chat with him. I'm not sure why. It's a fascination. She might have to bug him once introductions are done.

kexia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:03 pm

Fine with him :)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Cant wait till the bad guys show up, there always cooler then the goodies :) Ive been reading more about Black Adam, great character

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:49 pm

Sorry for the delay in posting guys, I promise I will have Thor's reply up tomorrow. Btw do you need more characters? If so I would be happy to take on a second character who is either a hero or a villain depending on what you need.
Just a thought.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:58 pm

Phew! Finally posted!

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Working on a post, guys. Sorry, was painting the sinking kitchen all day. Agh.

kexia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:50 pm

Im working on a visual power comparison chart for the characters, have it posted tomorrow. Found Omega Suprem's "TechSpec" from the original toy, posting it with the Superheros "Power Grid"

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:15 am

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:29 am

Omg. You are adorably awesome, Wade. Nice work!

kexia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:50 pm

Currently waiting on Bromander to post before I post again.

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!