Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Two Plus One Does Not Equal Three

a part of “Two Plus One Does Not Equal Three”, a fictional universe by MiraMija.

When two boys can't get enough of each other, it seems like nothing can tear them apart. But when one of the boy's grandmother dies and leave an adopted kid in their lap, they need to find a way to share responsibilities. ((closed))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Two Plus One Does Not Equal Three”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MiraMija on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:37 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Two Plus One Does Not Equal Three"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Sofia Sartor: Who are you messer?
Ezio Auditore: Only the most interesting man in your life.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MiraMija
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Two Plus One Does Not Equal Three

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:40 pm

Hiya Mira! Can I slide Volikins back in here?
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MiraMija on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:08 am

yep!! of course

MiraMija
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmbracingIllusions on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Hey there! Can i reserve boy 2 please? ^-^
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

EmbracingIllusions
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:40 pm

Yo, Mi-mi! I think you should slide another character in here... Someone for Volikins maybe..?

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:27 am

I agree, Child, Volos should have someone. :) And sorry, Embracing, it would appear I got here first :|

!EDIT!: I so just realized that all three of our characters have red/orange hair XD
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:18 am

I saw that Rei and Vol had red hair and giggled. They look like brothers!

And Embracing can take the character for Volos, if they want.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:50 am

Pfft, I love playing Morgan. He's such a smart ass. XD

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:57 pm

He's a lovable ass though! I see a very embarrassed Volos going to him for help in the future!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:23 pm

That'll be fun. I can't really do anyhting until Mi-mi posts again, as I really don't think you all want to read a bunch of posts about Morgan's work day. You'll get a few eventually, cause I hav an idea for Morgan, but for now, the waiting game. :)

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:21 am

Mi-mi and I posted!

But our dearest GM should add another character in for Volikins. That way, I'm not so lonely.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:24 pm

Okay, posted. That one was fun ^^ I like being a cop.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:50 pm

Pffft! The drama is awesome in this! Score one for Badass!Morgan!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:19 am

Morgan didn't get to be a cop on just his good looks :P

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:18 am

I believe it!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:14 am

I feel as though he'll come to be someone Volos respects a lot...once Volos learns more about him. If Morgan ever lets his gaurd down enough to tell him. Morgan can be...very secretive.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:54 am

Volos already respects him slightly. For the whole principal thing and all. But I have a feeling that both Rie and Morgan will understand why Volos did was he did to the man when he opens up with his past...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:08 pm

Ok, sounds like fun. :D Well, not really, but you get what I mean.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmbracingIllusions on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:30 pm

SOOO sorry!!!! 0.0 I've been so busy lately... -.-"
It would be so fun to take take the character for Volos :3
Already have a few ideas~

EmbracingIllusions
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!